LOST Video Game

menji

Hey guys, just wanted to know if you guys know about the LOST video game being releases 29th February here in the UK. Its called LOST - Via Domus, (PS3, XBOX 360, PC)

It looks really good, like an Action/Adventure/Puzzle game. Much like Tomb Raider with less wild dogs and more polar bears I presume.

You can find EVERYTHING you want to know about the game on my new fansite here - LOST - Via Domus

There's also a new post advertising Lockdown and it would be great if you could all post a comment on that to try and entice as many new people to book as possible!

So will you be investing in this game next month? I'll be getting it for my ps3 without a doubt.

Cheers.

Edited by menji

im actually really annoyed about it ive been looking forward to the game for ages and it was up for presale about 6 months ago for ds, ps2, psp etc too which now their only selling for ps3, pc and xbox360,

unfortunatly i cant buy the game for any of them as i dont have any!, i have a mac so i dont think the pc game will work:(

eugh its so tipical

but i might get it in a few months if the price comes down so i can play it on my mums pc which is not ideal:(

eep

Aww, that sucks :P I think the original release date was November last year, but I think they decided to make it PS, Xbox and Pc only so they could fit more gameplay in on the larger discs (Blu-Ray, HD) It's going to be filled with hidden secrets and easter eggs apparently which should make it extra fun. Can't wait!

Edited by menji

• 2 weeks later...

There's an extended trailer up now which just looks immense. I just wish more of the cast would have volunteered for the voice acting. Locke sounds ridiculous :(

I'll add the link to my first post.

Unfortunately unless you have windows xp/vista the game wont work so I dont think your mac will run the game.

I've just launched an unofficial fansite for LOST - Via Domus I'd be very grateful if you guys could check it out and even bookmark to check back for updates.I also added a post on the frontpage advertising Lockdown and it would be great if you could all leave some comments on it to try and entice some more people to book! Here's the link.

LOST - Via Domus

Cheers!

Edited by menji

Unfortunately unless you have windows xp/vista the game wont work so I dont think your mac will run the game.

I've just launched an unofficial fansite for LOST - Via Domus I'd be very grateful if you guys could check it out and even bookmark to check back for updates.I also added a post on the frontpage advertising Lockdown and it would be great if you could all leave some comments on it to try and entice some more people to book! Here's the link.

LOST - Via Domus

Cheers!

Will you be adding any cheats? :smile: I hate to say it, i'm a sucker for cheats... i can't get 5 mins into a game without giving up!!!

I've just joined :P but 1 quick thing... on the top bar, you've put fasite instead of fansite :D

but 1 quick thing... on the top bar, you've put fasite instead of fansite wink.gif

Thanks a lot for pointing that out! I'll fix it in the morning, atm I'm going to sleep, university in the morning. I thank you both for the hits at least. Anyone who visits on the first day is greatly appreciated! Although 1308 visits in the first day is not to bad in my books!

Thanks guys!

All the best!

• 3 weeks later...

I got my copy yesterday and was on it most the the night, The atmosphere, sounds and graphics are great, but the voices let it down :(

I have found the hatch and the polar bear :P

It does feel like an episode though as they have a previously on lost, then the ep beings with a cut scene LOST logo appears and its on with the action

Edited by CultnCards4U