What is everyone bringing to get signed?

when I was at LFCC I got a cast picture for milo to sign.

heroes_cast.jpg

I was going to get Hayden and and Noah to sign it. (and then go collectormania and get tawny cypress to sign it then)

then for the rest get a single photo for them to sign.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I haven't actually booked my tickets yet (I hope there will be some left!), but I have some prints that I had done at a famous supermarket photoshop online, delivered to my door for the bargain price of 60p per print for 8x10 and 8x12 sizes (it's a special offer for January). I'm not sure if I was allowed to post the name so I haven't.

I got high res pictures from a website and also someone added some on one of the threads on here somewhere. They came out really really good! Just like ones you would buy there.

I won't post the site in case it's not allowed, but if you do a google search for high resolution heroes pictures you will find it. There are pictures of everyone. There is one of David Anders as Adam, as well as one of him as Kensei.

Hope that's useful to anyone looking for photos to get signed.

Thank you! :WAVE:

I had been looking on many sites that sell 8x10s and had not found many decent pics of the quests attending *apart from Hayden who has far too many pics taken of her XD* so thank you so much for this! i found the sites you were talking about easily and have some 8x10s on the way to my door soon! thank you again! *also got the pic of David as Adam and not Kensei XD*

No problem. I've ordered some more too now, since I have booked my tickets and definately going!!

I think I will get Hayden to sign my copy of either Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2 for the Playstation 2 (since she was the voice of Kairi, a prominent female character in the game). :D

Awesome ;) I'm not the only one then, I got her to sign Kingdom Hearts at LFCC, now I'm tied over if I should get her to sign my american copy of KH2, my promo or buy a normal copy to get her to sign :blush:

Then I'm getting everyone else to sign my heroes season 1 on hd although I was thinking of buying godsend and getting David to sign that, plus I'd love to have a cool sword :D.

Edited by Catmoo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey people, could any of you who have found a online store where to order the 8x10 photos from (David as Adam included) email me the link? ( adrienne.tanner[at]hotmail.com ).

I have emailed a online store someone suggested and I asked them for the pic some weeks ago. They said they were gonna try to get it but they haven´t replied yet and I would like to order them all when the last guest is announced.

Thanks

Edited by KarenRoss

Hey people, could any of you who have found a online store where to order the 8x10 photos from (David as Adam included) email me the link? ( adrienne.tanner[at]hotmail.com ).

I have emailed a online store someone suggested and I asked them for the pic some weeks ago. They said they were gonna try to get it but they haven´t replied yet and I would like to order them all when the last guest is announced.

Thanks

If you're not succesfull, there might be another way. Do you have a store closeby to where you live that makes prints of pictures you send over the Internet? Because I just looked for a few high-res pictures from the attending guests online and will send them to an ordinary store that prints photographs :)

If you're not succesfull, there might be another way. Do you have a store closeby to where you live that makes prints of pictures you send over the Internet? Because I just looked for a few high-res pictures from the attending guests online and will send them to an ordinary store that prints photographs :)

Nop :lol: I don´t know any store that makes prints where I live. And anyway I haven´t been able to find any high-res pictures of Adam or Jayma that I like.

Nop :lol: I don´t know any store that makes prints where I live. And anyway I haven´t been able to find any high-res pictures of Adam or Jayma that I like.

That's too bad :D I'll just send it to the store that always print my holiday pics too. I did find a cool high-res Adam picture actually if you're interested (though I guess you can only print it off at home then?), but no luck on the Jayma front yet either (I have to say I haven't looked very well yet either).

That's too bad :lol: I'll just send it to the store that always print my holiday pics too. I did find a cool high-res Adam picture actually if you're interested (though I guess you can only print it off at home then?), but no luck on the Jayma front yet either (I have to say I haven't looked very well yet either).

Could you send me the Adam one, please? I could try and send it to that online store I asked about the Adam pic and maybe they could print it and send it to me as a 8x10 photo.

Edited by KarenRoss

KarenRoss - I ordered our pics from a supermarket photo site that has half price prints til today.

Yeah I was asking for the link if it had an online store, but don´t worry, I already found a online store where they sell the Adam photo too.

Thanks anyway :)

Hey

I followed Miss_G's advice about the high res pics and picked the ones I like of all the guests but couldn't find one I wanted of 'Charlie'. Has anyone found any high res pics of this character?

id like to know where to find a high res pic of Jayma also, as i am yet to find anything remotely suitable

You can find a few high res Charlie pictures here:

http://www.sparklies.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=274

But I'd like to find something else on which she's pictured alone (preferelly the scene Syar got her) or otherwise at least looking into the camera...

ETA: The last four pictures from this site would be perfect if they were bigger...

http://www.heroes-addiction.com/gallery/th...ls.php?album=30

Edited by Zarina

I can offer up these 3 hi-res images of Jayma Mays if anyone needs them

th_heroes03.jpg th_heroes02.jpg th_heroes01.jpg

They are tagged by jayma-mays.org on the bottom but I guess you could crop those off if you wanted/needed

if I spot any others I'll post them.

Edited by jael001

Yeah I hadn't really searched before but I have this afternoon and I am afraid you're right :eek: I really wish any of the last images as posted in the second link would be somewhere out there high-res, they'd be perfect

KarenRoss - I ordered our pics from a supermarket photo site that has half price prints til today.

glad i saw that as i wanted to order some more from there *just this minute brought them, thank you*

I can offer up these 3 hi-res images of Jayma Mays if anyone needs them

th_heroes03.jpg th_heroes02.jpg th_heroes01.jpg

They are tagged by jayma-mays.org on the bottom but I guess you could crop those off if you wanted/needed

if I spot any others I'll post them.

they are the only ones i could find too :D so i ordered the middle one for her to sign

I am going to ask Hayden, Sendhil, Jayma and Noah to sign my Heroes season 1 boxset. I haven't got any other merchandise for them to sign. Perhaps I'll get a picture for each of them.

For David, I have the entire Alias dvd collection boxset. I got it from here http://www.amazon.de/Alias-Complete-Collec...6400&sr=8-2

Again I think I'll get a picture for him to sign

hi new to this fort i would join in

im bringing some nice 8x10s

also have my godsend sword witch im hoping to get signed

and just incase i can get some more extra ones hoping to get my american

set of tv guilds signed to

:thumbup:

Well I managed to get a silver sharpie pen, so I'm gonna bring that and ask the actors to use it to sigh my graphic novel. :D

this may seem a bit dim...but what's a sharpie pen? is it the best sort for signing - not sure what I'm bringing but got graphic novel as a back up in case i can't find anything - is this the best sort of pen for this (yes, i know i'm being a bit thick but it's my first con and i don't want to leave anything to chance) :drool: