WWE/F etc

SpaceAce

sorry if this topic has come up in the past,i am a newcomer to this forum,

just wanted to ask what superstars have ya'll met?

i met Davey boy Smith way back in 92,not long before summerslam at wembley,he was doing a signing at the old Tower records(now zavvi) in piccadily circus,i was about 15 at the time and the man was built like a brick wall.

i got a signed photo and a video.

then years later in, i think 04,i met Y2J himself at a Fozzy gig in london(mean fiddler), he was supposed to be djing at the club night after,but it turned into a signing session, got my gig ticket and a fozzy flier signed.

and we had a brief chat about KISS, after hew saw the wristband i was wearing.

so what about you, any cool wrestlers u met? :D

Hey and WELCOME to our little forum, i am Lisa as most people on here know TRIPLE Hs greatest biggist fan i worship the man lollol however some would think obsessive (mr jones) lol althou i dont :wub:

Iv met Y2J when they did a fozzy gig in liverpool it was very brief lol

Candice twice shes really nice, test and stacey, Jeff hardy Matt hardy, ultimate warrior what a twit, RVD twice hes a sweetie pie.

Sprit squad they were rude apart from the little one mikey i think, sabu, and i think they may be it :D Bret Hart in doncaster he was a nice guy i was a little shocked to speak to much to him lol

Edited by vampess

G'Mornin

My list is

Ultimate Warrior (another convention)

RVD (another convention)

Matt Hardy (another convention)

Cade and Murdoch (Gamestation signing round the corner from the Shawn one!)

Big Show (same as Rock)

Mick Foley (another Convention)

The Rock (signing at Virgin I think for Capital Carnage in 98)

and the legend, Shawn Michaels!!!!!!!!!!! (book signing in manchester)

Plus when i was a kid i was having dinner in Planet Hollywood for my birthday and all the then WWF superstars were having dinner at a huge table in the middle of the restaurant. However, when i nipped of to the loo, I opened the door and walked straight into to Hulk Hogan! Shame i was to young to collect autographs back then! Bloody missed opportunities!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Me and my sister know which hotel the wrestlers stay at in Nottingham so we stand in the foyer and usually see most of them. Using this method she has met some of her favourites:

The Undertaker

Shawn Michaels

Edge

Test

She saw Jeff Hardy and decided to get his autograph but while he was signing "Rowdy" Roddy Piper walked past and she missed him. This annoyed her because she wanted his and was only getting Jeff because he was there.

She is hoping to meet London and Kendrick in April.

I have met most of the divas i wanted to apart from three:

Trish Stratus (Met)

Mickie James (Met twice and the second time she gave me a BIG hug in full view of her fiancee)

Lilian Garcia (Met twice and hopefully in April i will get her c.d. signed, if i can find a copy before then)

Jackie Gayda (She had a neck brace on so she wasn`t feeling talkative unfortunately)

April Hunter (Seen her in action but she left early so i couldn`t get an autograph)

Kimberley Page (Sportsmania this year maybe *crosses fingers*)

Rue Debona (Backstage interviewer so was never going to be on any tours)

We have also met:

Lita

Candice Michelle

Victoria (Don`t be fooled by her character she is LOVELY)

Tommy Dreamer

Sabu

One of the all time greats and i nearly forgot him: Eddie Guerrero!!!

There are plenty more i could name but i would be here all day if i did.

sorry if this topic has come up in the past,i am a newcomer to this forum,

just wanted to ask what superstars have ya'll met?

i met Davey boy Smith way back in 92,not long before summerslam at wembley,he was doing a signing at the old Tower records(now zavvi) in piccadily circus,i was about 15 at the time and the man was built like a brick wall.

i got a signed photo and a video.

then years later in, i think 04,i met Y2J himself at a Fozzy gig in london(mean fiddler), he was supposed to be djing at the club night after,but it turned into a signing session, got my gig ticket and a fozzy flier signed.

and we had a brief chat about KISS, after hew saw the wristband i was wearing.

so what about you, any cool wrestlers u met? :D

ha! i was the dj at the club after so i met Chris there... met him again the tour after and he remembered me, great guy.

bret, foley, vince, shane, arn anderson, todd grisham, jr, lawler, dean malenko, aj syles, samoa joe, kennedy, blue meanie, al snow, austin aries, roderick strong, teddy hart, charlie haas, spike dudley, chris daniels, goldust, bryan danielson, matt sydal, colt cabana

probably some others too but i cant remember who...

I always want to find out what hotel they stay in just never do lol but i dont think id have the bottle to go up to them and ask :smile:

Me and my sister know which hotel the wrestlers stay at in Nottingham so we stand in the foyer and usually see most of them. Using this method she has met some of her favourites:

The Undertaker

Shawn Michaels

Edge

Test

She saw Jeff Hardy and decided to get his autograph but while he was signing "Rowdy" Roddy Piper walked past and she missed him. This annoyed her because she wanted his and was only getting Jeff because he was there.

She is hoping to meet London and Kendrick in April.

I have met most of the divas i wanted to apart from three:

Trish Stratus (Met)

Mickie James (Met twice and the second time she gave me a BIG hug in full view of her fiancee)

Lilian Garcia (Met twice and hopefully in April i will get her c.d. signed, if i can find a copy before then)

Jackie Gayda (She had a neck brace on so she wasn`t feeling talkative unfortunately)

April Hunter (Seen her in action but she left early so i couldn`t get an autograph)

Kimberley Page (Sportsmania this year maybe *crosses fingers*)

Rue Debona (Backstage interviewer so was never going to be on any tours)

We have also met:

Lita

Candice Michelle

Victoria (Don`t be fooled by her character she is LOVELY)

Tommy Dreamer

Sabu

One of the all time greats and i nearly forgot him: Eddie Guerrero!!!

There are plenty more i could name but i would be here all day if i did.

heres the wrestlers i have met:

john cena (new york, wm20 weekend)

eddie guerrero, rey mesterio jr, greg valentine, dawn marie (all entering the wm20 hall of fame)

might be worth noting most people signed on their way in apart from batista and orton.

at the 1pw events in doncaster ive met: Bret hart, Christian, aj styles, chris daniels(he also did a show as curryman!) dustin rhodes, the sandman, low-ki, homicide, tracey smothers, blue meanie, al snow.

at the twc/fwa event in coventry: samoa joe, a.j styles, c.m punk, mick foley, alex shane and various others.

rick flair (book signing at w.h smiths in meadowhall)

Ive met

Mick Foley (he offered to take my Unscripted book to WM with him, to get it signed by everyone, but said that he would probably forget to send it back to me)

Torrie Wilson

William Regal

Victoria

Shannon Moore

D Lo Brown

Dynamite Kid when I was very young, I got in the ring with him and had my pic took with him.

a couple of others who I cant remember

I just want to meet Matt Hardy now.

Edited by emma_w