Who can

Alx

Exactly what I thought of when I saw the thread :D

I'll not be doing Chevron because I'm not a Stargate fan, Empire Weekend depends on the guests, and I might have to bail on Eclipse depending on how another (personal) project fills out. But as I speak here and no, I plan to be at least one day of all the other events.

*cries at the thought of the expense*

So far there's only one I'll have to miss and that's Chevron 7 as I'll be on my honeymoon :blink:

This is slightly delayed... and you should have taken that into account when planning !!! Tut tut...

P.s did you get my card?? if not, then your neighbours have it ... Sorry, wasnt 100% it was your house I delivered too :S

A

• Showmasters Admin

So far there's only one I'll have to miss and that's Chevron 7 as I'll be on my honeymoon :(

This is slightly delayed... and you should have taken that into account when planning !!! Tut tut...

P.s did you get my card?? if not, then your neighbours have it ... Sorry, wasnt 100% it was your house I delivered too :S

A

Yes I did get your card. Thanks :D

So far there's only one I'll have to miss and that's Chevron 7 as I'll be on my honeymoon ^_^

A

Yes I did get your card. Thanks :D

Awesooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeee