Who to win  

24 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Leon
    • Same Difference
    • Rhydian

• Moderators

Why is Rhydian rude?

He has the best voice by far, so I'd be happy for him to win.

Leon isn't anything special, and has basically followed a similar path to Ray Quinn from a previous X Factor .. I mean he's fine, but there's no reason why he should win. He's mediocre compared to other similar artists already out there.

Same Difference have more chance of being successful in the industry as they have a much different target audience - one that doesn't have S Club or Steps etc anymore.

I havn't actually watched much this year. The main reason i watch is to go to the concert, but since they put the tickets up to £50 i decided it def wasn't worth it.

Plus i am abit bored of x factor now, reality shows in genral actually.

I think that Rhydian has had a raw deal from the producers at the start, and then Cowell has urged him to be aloof as it means he has some sort of character...which is important in the music industry. They have interviewed him and his family who all say that the protrayed image at the start was wholely inacurate. but what do you expect from Cowell & Co. I can see why Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne muck around all of the time.

Lets be honest the whole final was a con job from start to finish. When it got down to the final two and they showed those highlights packages of the two acts best bits, Leons was all positive papering over some of his appalling performances from the early rounds. Rhydians footage showed a lot of the early audition tapes when he was behaving like a pompous so and so. I'm sure that was done so that peoples last thoughts before the final strait of voting would be that Leon had the better story so deserved to win.

This result will work out nicely for the producers. Same Difference finished high enough up that they can now have their own kids TV show with music and screaming, kind of like a poor mans Ant and Dec. Rhydian was always going to do well regardless, so it wasn't so important for him to win. Leon on the other hand needed the win otherwise he would have sunk without a trace (purely on the grounds he is at best a mediocre singer and has the personality of a...well an X factor contestant!). He looked out of his depth singing in front of a moderate sized friendly studio audience who would probably applaud a cat if it stood in front on them. How on earth is he going to manage in front of a full on live crowd (when he hasn't got Michael Bubble and Squeak to help him along)

i'll add my two pennies worth. Whomever won they won't be around for long, the standard this year has been very poor.

somehow Rhydian managed to sing 'when you believe' with absolutely no emotion whatsoever. therefore based on their final performances alone Leon had to win and his was a very emotional performance.

As i said tho' neither will be around long. Ray proved last year, swing doesn't sell...much!

Rhydian will perform at the odd rugby match.

Thats what makes me think Rhydian already knew he wasn't going to win. He seemed very subdued all the way through the show and his performances all seemed a bit flat compared to what he's delivered in other weeks.

I'm not sure the show was fixed but I think the producers did everything possible to show Leon in a better light over the course of the evening

No, you're all talking absolute sh!t! Leon was FAR better than Rhydian in the final single and he did the best performance in his last song...DEFINITELY THE BEST AND MOST DESERVING WINNER THIS YEAR!

HAHA in your face! Leon won! :YAHOO::D:P

Were you listening to the same show as the rest of us? :P