Replies to FAQ

Too Tall

• 2 weeks later...

On your parking question - the system has changed.

Green = Free.

Purple = 25p/hour

Red = £1/hour

(Hence traffic light system, green is good, red is bad, purple is only if you have to.)

Just out of curiosity, what did it used to be?

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

I just updated the FAQ part for that, so I can answer this question. :lol:

Free spaces apparently were marked brown before, and the price for the red section went up 25p.

Oh thanks...

After spending the afternoon shopping in MK on our way back from a weekend away, I'm pretty sure I know where the best places to park are.

I've been going for a few years now, and I don't ever remember there being a brown section, so the info in the F&Q must be from an early Collectormania, one I didn't attend....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh thanks...

After spending the afternoon shopping in MK on our way back from a weekend away, I'm pretty sure I know where the best places to park are.

I've been going for a few years now, and I don't ever remember there being a brown section, so the info in the F&Q must be from an early Collectormania, one I didn't attend....

:jason:

LLAP :chair:

I liked the good old days when you didn't have to pay to park at all. So now I refuse to purely on principle. Shall be parking by the Old Barn as usual.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the best FAQ for an event I've ever seen, tells me everything i need to know, although in the photograph section point 2 was that the best lighting would be used. this is was was used in the past but what is being used now is far from having the right lighting for the best possible image.