DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Heroes ...

heroesmohshootjr6.jpg

And now ...

Episode 10 - Truth and Consequences

Airs Monday November 26th

Recap:

- Mohinder is a b@stard and 100 other naughty words I can't write here. One rhymes with 'runt'.

- Adam accidentally killed Sulu by runhugging him too close to the edge of the building. Tragedy.

- The last episode was AWESOME, and M+A weren't in it. Coincedence? I don't think so!

- Elle got depth. Some girls don't hate her as much anymore. Some still do. Men love her.

- Greg Grunberg started using his powers in a naughty way so he can get fired and come to Eclipse.

- Another word for Mohinder rhymes with banker.

- Hiro and Kaito met Hiro, but not Kaito because he didn't see Kaito even though Kaito saw him. Yep.

- Mothertrucker.

- West wasn't annoying! Well done that boy. I still think he's somewhat evil. Maybe just for kissing Hayden.

- There's a final woman on the 12 picture - Victoria Pratt. WHO IS SHE?! Is she really a prat(t)? Hmm!

- Oh sh--! YEAH NOAH! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You show that farcebowl!

I have to admit I think in terms of the series as a whole this episode was a bit of a backward step. I reckon they could have cut 95% out of it and it wouldn't really have made a difference, just felt like a lot of padding.

That said at least we no longer have to listen to Alejandro saying "everything will be alright", who knows maybe now Maya has teamed up with Sylar she might become a bit evil and therefore might even become interesting! I'm sure we aren't supposed to be cheering for Sylar when he kills people!

The ending set up nicely for next time, hopefully it will now start moving forward at a better pace again.

I'd just like to add, i haven't seen the ep yet... (damn bloody motherplucking lol groupwork coursework is hard when 1 person totally mucks up the 1 page out of 60 they had to do grrrrrr) but DeeBee, your recaps make my week!!! Esp that you no longer hate West as much :thumbup: guess my taste in guys is no longer as bad as it once was!! :poki:

enjoyed this ep but not as much as the last two i think they had to many different characters running amok in this ep

very happy whiney bro is gone and i'm hoping maya is going to go evil with sylar the sneak peak for next week on darkufo looks fab.

i've still got hope for me mohinder hehe and i'm prob the only heroes fan left on the planet who still loves him aswell as being one of the only girls who loves elle the girl rules srsly and kristen bell is just so darn cute and mental

How awesome was Sandra with the gun in bob's face go momma bennett!!

Now i'm just worried about the deaths that are left to come **nervously bites nails**

I have to admit I think in terms of the series as a whole this episode was a bit of a backward step. I reckon they could have cut 95% out of it and it wouldn't really have made a difference, just felt like a lot of padding.

Agreed totally although I think it might just be because there was too much whing mexican stuff. I was sitting there egging Sylar on to kill her but he just wouldn't listen to me.

Wyn - you are not alone....I still have hope for Mohinder. He is just being manipulated on all sides and will come out ok in the end. pretty please.

This is the first ep where Peter really got on my nerves. He just couldn't shut up about Kaitlin and I don't tlike the change from save the world to little bratty "please save my girlfriend".

Very interesting to learn that the only way to kill Adam, Peter and Claire is to behead them. Kinda a bit Highlanderish. Me thinks Hiro and his sword will be coming into it.

Adam - good or bad....seriously?

There is no way that it will all be summed up next week so I am well bummed by this strike! :angry:

Agreed totally although I think it might just be because there was too much whing mexican stuff. I was sitting there egging Sylar on to kill her but he just wouldn't listen to me.

Wyn - you are not alone....I still have hope for Mohinder. He is just being manipulated on all sides and will come out ok in the end. pretty please.

This is the first ep where Peter really got on my nerves. He just couldn't shut up about Kaitlin and I don't tlike the change from save the world to little bratty "please save my girlfriend".

Very interesting to learn that the only way to kill Adam, Peter and Claire is to behead them. Kinda a bit Highlanderish. Me thinks Hiro and his sword will be coming into it.

Adam - good or bad....seriously?

There is no way that it will all be summed up next week so I am well bummed by this strike! :angry:

Have to agree about Peter, I wasn't a huge fan of him in the first season and this time he is really quite annoying. To be fair to him his storyline has stunk, so I suppose he was a bit limited in what he could do with it. Maybe had the series run to full length we might have seen a bit more from him.

I also think there is hope for Mohinder, again I think had the season run to a full length his could have been the strongest storyline of the series.

Very Naughty Mohinder!! But where was Matt for lil Molly?!

Its weird, they're tryin 2 make a baddy out of everyone... Peter (wtf? I've never been a Peter fan but... oh Nathan I love you, oh Issac's bird I love you, oh Clare I love you, oh alternate nikki I love you, oh Kaitlin I love you, Oh Adam I love you..... he seems to go through some weird phrases, and this is silly now) , Mohinder, HRG for a bit, Mr Muggles is going to turn soon!

I'm liking Zach Quinto atm, hes an amazing actor, and he got rid of Alehhhhhandro! :blink: Is it just me or did he speak English just before he died? But it was said before he couldn't speak English, and he had no reaction when sylar said I'm going to kill you before.... so how can he suddenly speak it and say "stay away from my sister" perfectly?? :S

What's Mika's cousin's name (the girl) anyway, poor her!

Adam BAD DEFINATELY BAD!!!!!!!

Maya looks like she'll be turning bad.

I have hope for Mohinder, he just wanted to get a bit of Claire's blood to save LOADS of people, he shot Noah, knowing that he could bring him back!

Lizzy, I agree, where the hell was Matt?

Hope Hiro doesn't get himself in trouble!

So glad that Alejandro is GONE!