child admission

dazzlerjames

on the gmex site it just has this:

SATURDAY PROGRAMME with ENTRY: Early Bird £10 (from 9am)

Standard Entry (11am to 6pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

SUNDAY PROGRAMME with ENTRY: Early Bird £10 (from 10am)

Standard Entry (11am to 5pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

hopefully one of the mods will be able to be more specific

Yeh i think kids go free.Make sure you send them up for your autographs too.No assistant could be as cold hearted as to charge a child money.Youve got it easy!

Sorry, but speaking with my guest assistant hat on, children getting autographs still pay. If a child approaches with a 10x8 or an autograph book, dvd or whatever to get signed then they will have to pay the full autograph price, they don't qualify for freebies. If they did then Showmasters would end up not selling any autographs at all, but would see a big line of "rental children" outside every event.

It's not any of us being "cold hearted" but how many three or four year olds actually want a signed 10x8, but you can bet that mum and dad do. I say this as a mum myself - only last year at the age of 12 did my oldest actually want autographs for himself from the Dr Who cast, until then it was always me collecting them for him.

I wouldn't expect free autos it's just the admission I'm worried about I don't want to spend £30 when basically the event is for me I'm just takin gthem to give Mum a break. It's the difference between potentially £11 and £30 (or £10 and £5 for me if kids are free).

SM would actually get more money from me if they were free (£10 early bird) than if they weren't (providing the 1 year old is free anyway) £5 adult £3 child = £8