GMEX CREW HOTEL

Jola

As per your confirmation email, if you requested a room at the crew hotel I need to know by TODAY - 31st OCTOBER if you need a space or not - as well as the exact rooms nights you require.

I've had so many emails omitting this information *tut tut* :smile: which means I then have to email back and chase you up on your actual requirements.

Thanks!

As per your confirmation email, if you requested a room at the crew hotel I need to know by TODAY - 31st OCTOBER

Did you get my email this morning? I did include the hotel requirements info in the form. Just wanna be sure...

Thanks again, Jola! :)

As per your confirmation email, if you requested a room at the crew hotel I need to know by TODAY - 31st OCTOBER

Did you get my email this morning? I did include the hotel requirements info in the form. Just wanna be sure...

No I didn't receive any email from you. If you applied to the crew email I don't have access to that one. Hotel requirements go to my own personal email address which you would have from me sending out confirmations etc.

No I didn't receive any email from you. If you applied to the crew email I don't have access to that one. Hotel requirements go to my own personal email address which you would have from me sending out confirmations etc.

Sorry. I only replied to the Manchester Email this morning because I needed until this morning to find a suitable/affordable flight... and haven't received a confirmation email yet.

Too Tall told me at C12 that I would definitely get to crew - especially if I can crew both days...

Can I do anything to help sort this out? Or is it too late after all??

PS: If I get to crew then I need accommodation for FRI/SAT/SUN.

Edited by Diana

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry. I only replied to the Manchester Email this morning because I needed until this morning to find a suitable/affordable flight... and haven't received a confirmation email yet.

Too Tall told me at C12 that I would definitely get to crew - especially if I can crew both days...

Can I do anything to help sort this out? Or is it too late after all??

PS: If I get to crew then I need accommodation for FRI/SAT/SUN.

Give us a chance women!

The confirmation do not go out automatically you know. There does need to be someone on the other end of the e-mail and we do all have day jobs. I will make sure it is confirmed to you tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now finalised all the room allocations and all those of you that have requested a place at the crew hotel should have received an email from me with all the relevant information you need.

If, for whatever reason you didn't get an email from me, but were expecting one, please contact me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so I can look into it.

Please ensure you read the email carefully, and reply back to it to confirm the details.

Thanks! :WINCE:

Received many thanks - anyone need a lift from Peterborough (or nearby), Thursday Morning? I've worked out it's going to be cheaper to drive this time. Although I am going to the Doctor Who Exhibition on the Monday so won't be leaving till a bit later that day.

Anne

Received many thanks - anyone need a lift from Peterborough (or nearby), Thursday Morning? I've worked out it's going to be cheaper to drive this time. Although I am going to the Doctor Who Exhibition on the Monday so won't be leaving till a bit later that day.

Anne

• Showmasters Admin

Got mine!

Anyone know a Mark Pilkington? :-s

T/B.

He's a friend of Paul Jones. He's pretty experienced with cons and shows, but this will be his first time crewing for SM. So be nice :D

As a sidenote, as I've only just had confirmation from the hotel, breakfast IS NOT included.

If you require breakfast this will be at your own expense - Continental Breakfast (£5.25) will be available to you from 6am, and the Cooked Breakfast (£7.50) available from 7am.

Anne

Anne

Traveling up with Julie and Gina on the Friday as I'm down for setup from 4pm will see you there Anne, safe travels. Ian

Anne

Anne

Hi Anne.

I live in Woodston. I've already booked my return train tickets for Mancs but at any point in future, should you be offering a lift, I would be delighted to take you up on it.

Pauline x

Anne

Anne

Traveling up with Julie and Gina on the Friday as I'm down for setup from 4pm will see you there Anne, safe travels. Ian

Am doing set up as well

see you there

A

• Showmasters Admin

Please don't forget that it's a 7:30am start on Saturday!

Everyone should be there by 7:20am to sign in.

Ow that's not good :blink:

My train arrives in Manchester at 07:10am.

So does it matter if I'm there at 07:22am to sign in instead of 07:20am?

No that's OK, I'm not "that" strict :unsure: , just please try and be there and signed in by 7:30am.

• Showmasters Admin
No that's OK, I'm not "that" strict

He is!!! I got there at 7:20.19 and got a thorough whipping for my tardiness!

:D

He lies, that had nothing to do with his tardiness, he paid me good money for that whipping :whistling:

No that's OK, I'm not "that" strict

He is!!! I got there at 7:20.19 and got a thorough whipping for my tardiness!

:whistling:

He lies, that had nothing to do with his tardiness, he paid me good money for that whipping :firedevil:

For that, I'm cancelling the bloody cheque!