OFFICIAL C5 BEGGING THREAD

showmasters

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELijah, Dom, Sean Astin... That'll do me fine, thanks..

Pwease, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please....

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS!! I LOVE YOU!!! :P:huh::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: .

i only have one guest wish,JAMES MARSTERS :o

I'll 2nd that -pleeease SM

p.s any 1 see him in the angel seson-5 ? he rooks <lol> drives angel up the wall <lol>

oww but just so you'l knew it's me:

SM dont forget to bring Viggo .M and Orlando Bloom-pppppleeeease

boy if you get this 3 to C-5 ..i'll ...i'll ..i'll huge you all and ..i dont knew but i'll think of somthing..now that my scaner is up and runing -it'll be nice i promissss ;-)

Firstly, I request Orlando Bloom(who wouldnt) If u dont ask u dont get!!

Dominic Monaghan...yummy!

Elijah Wood...... :huh:

Joaquin Phoenix

Johnny Depp (I no its unlikely.......but still! :firedevil:

Christian Coulson

Liv Tyler, shes cool

Kira Knightly

Sean Bean

Billy Boyd

Viggo Mortenson

Machenzie Cook

Ok I think thats it......Ill have to get back to you!

Cheers!

I would like to meet

The two Ians from LOTR

Sean Bean

Viggo

anyone from FARSCAPE especially Ben and Claudia

anyone from the main cast of ALIAS

Orlando

Voyager Cast

Star Trek Next Generation

Deep Space Nine.

James Marsters

I could go on but i would probably spell their names wrong.

Elijah Wood, and basically as many of the hobbits and Fellowship as you can get, please!

By the way Showmasters, I realize that with other events to organize as well as C5, you are probably very, very busy little bees, but please give us some indication that you are still keeping track of the Forum and we are not just talking amongst ourselves (as much as I like chatting with everybody!). Are you still out there???? I went to last year's another show in Germany, which was good, and will go to this year's one as well, but Collectormania 4 ;) has been and will be the highlight of my year and IMHO is simply unbeatable. I'm having really high hopes for C5 (you're own fault for making C4 such a brilliant event), so any indication that our pleas and our begging is being heard and taken into consideration would really be great!! :D - Talk to us, you know you want to!!!!! :wub:

I would like to meet

The two Ians from LOTR

Sean Bean

Viggo

anyone from FARSCAPE especially Ben and Claudia

anyone from the main cast of ALIAS

Orlando

Voyager Cast

Star Trek Next Generation

Deep Space Nine.

James Marsters

I could go on but i would probably spell their names wrong.

oww God , i hope thay get hulf of you'r list 2 from every tv :D and 4 from LOTR

But let me add some one from the main cast of B-5 :-)

you all remmber B-5 ...right ?

Edited by Nili

ORLANDO

AND JOHNNY DEPP....that would just make me cry thinking about it..I'll start camping outside of MK shopping centre right now...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..god i'm welling now...just even contemplating either of them......... :saiyan:

Elijah!!

Dear Showmasters, I stayed at MK 9 hours with the friend who has now not become my friend because of what she's done to me on the day of Sunday C4 and since then. I never got to meet a single person at C4 and it's really crushed me. And please, it's been my dream for such a long time to meet Elijah, and all of the hobbits. I've met Billeh, and Andy but I need to meet, well, ya know - want to meet Elijah and Dom and Sean.

But most of all with all of my heart and innards, I want to meet Elijah!! PLEASE MAKE MY DREAM COMPLETE!!!! I love you guys, I really do. But I walked around that Sunday and people kept going "Guess what?" Loudly and scarcastically and then pausing and saying LOUDLY "I've just met Elijah Wood!! :rolleyes::lol: ..

I'll keep the rest of my pleeding for another post, but please, something inside of me died and my heart broke (I know it sounds sad) on Sunday 5th October 2003. Please, ask, beg, pleed, pay, blackmail whatever - (I hope you won't have to) but please just get Elijah there!!!

:D:D:wub::wub::wub: PLEASE!!!!!!!

Pollz xxxxxxx

Hugo weaving wud be sooo cool!!!!

also RUPERT GRINT!

(just in case u had 4gotten about him)

erm who else, ummmmm; tom felton, i guess it wud be cool to meet him

YES PLEASE TOM AND RUPERT AND MATT - again he was lovely - but please TOM FELTON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM ONLY ASKING FOR THIS GOD BUT PLEASE. ok

i am going slightly mad maybe god is pushing it, but i seriously want to meet him he is a fellow slytherin.... my mates all did the test and im the only slytherin out of like 20 people!!! lmao!!!

Luna

:huh::angry::unsure::wub::angry: