Latest Guest Announcement - Andrew Divoff

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

oooh cool :poki: :poki:

haha, according to his IMDB profile, he was in something called Lockdown in 2000

Lol, I noticed that, I had to include it in his bio bit when I was writing it up for the website. A fab co-incidence if you ask me, :poki:

SJ

xox

I'm sure I remember him being in Alias and I read somewhere that he might be involved with the new Indianna Jones movie. :D

I also think it would be great if during the Photoshoot we could choose to have a photo with him with or without the eyepatch, depending on our own preference.

Edited by King Steve

What? Mikhail is an awesome character and Andrew is an awesome guy. I can't wait to meet him. And yes he may not be main cast but I'm sure there will be other main cast members announced... at least I hope LOL.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

What? Mikhail is an awesome character and Andrew is an awesome guy. I can't wait to meet him. And yes he may not be main cast but I'm sure there will be other main cast members announced... at least I hope LOL.

Yeah me too! lol :lol: Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best minor charactars ever, thanks for that SM. Looking forward to meet him :D.

When I went to the main page and saw the last post was in a thread called "Latest Guest...." I got excited thinking someone had been announced LOL.

Same here :YAHOO:. I read Andrew speaks many different languages, one of them is german. Since I am Swiss I would love to find out if his german is good :dance:.

One of the best minor charactars ever, thanks for that SM. Looking forward to meet him :D.

When I went to the main page and saw the last post was in a thread called "Latest Guest...." I got excited thinking someone had been announced LOL.

Same here :YAHOO:. I read Andrew speaks many different languages, one of them is german. Since I am Swiss I would love to find out if his german is good :dance:.

I saw that and thought it was really cool! Does anyone know what accent Andrew has?

• 1 month later...

Oh man, when I saw on the main page that the last post was in a thread starting "Latest Guest Announcement...", you have no idea how excited I got.

Anyway, I think it's a cool idea to get an Eye Patch signed but I always get 8x10's signed. Already got my Henry and Andrew 8x10's printed of which is tempting fate a bit I guess...