Sign in to follow this  
machbusterman

Katie Downes and Rhian Sugden

Spoke to Dave at Earl's Court and I am pretty sure he said a tenner. Not sure about pics though .... I'm sure at least some will be GYTOFTL !

Edited by dufresne

There will be a mixture of photos, some clothed and some not so clothed. :YAHOO:

Thanks Richybee and Dufresne... that's good news. I have a few for both already :D

Edited by machbusterman

There will be a mixture of photos, some clothed and some not so clothed. ;)

Thanks Richybee and Dufresne... that's good news. I have a few for both already :blush:

In your "few already", you don't happen to have any pictures with a water theme do you mate? I've searched and can't find any printable ones so far....

There will be a mixture of photos, some clothed and some not so clothed. ;)

Thanks Richybee and Dufresne... that's good news. I have a few for both already :blush:

In your "few already", you don't happen to have any pictures with a water theme do you mate? I've searched and can't find any printable ones so far....

Sorry dude but all the ones I have were taken in the studio. I've only two of Rhian (both topless) but have 13 of Katie (4 topless).

May I suggest getting a copy if you can of Katie's 2007 calender as theres some water based shots in that that are very nice.

I Really want to go to meet the two models and get signed pics from them to go with my other signed page 3 girl pics, but at the moment its looking too expensive paying for trains and all the travelling just for the two of them :YAHOO:

Please get more page 3 girls!

May I suggest getting a copy if you can of Katie's 2007 calender as theres some water based shots in that that are very nice.

I Really want to go to meet the two models and get signed pics from them to go with my other signed page 3 girl pics, but at the moment its looking too expensive paying for trains and all the travelling just for the two of them B)

I will have a few spare prints with me at the show for those that are struggling to find images.

I Really want to go to meet the two models and get signed pics from them to go with my other signed page 3 girl pics, but at the moment its looking too expensive paying for trains and all the travelling just for the two of them :WAVE:

I will have a few spare prints with me at the show for those that are struggling to find images.

Derek i hope that you are going to some other things signed Paul

I Really want to go to meet the two models and get signed pics from them to go with my other signed page 3 girl pics, but at the moment its looking too expensive paying for trains and all the travelling just for the two of them :jason:

Derek i hope that you are going to some other things signed Paul

Ye'll just have to wait and see :firedevil:

Does anyone know what show the TV/Video camera's that were following the girls around recording for? I forgot to ask them about it.

Apparently they were filming for a documentary for BBC3 about the girl's agent, or something like that.

Apparently they were filming for a documentary for BBC3 about the girl's agent, or something like that.

Thanks very much. I just needed to have an idea of what to tell the wife should I appear on TV :poki: