Heroes Signing

BluebizzieB

Mostly I'm upset and disappointed. I had had a good day (minus the pain) until towards the end. I had VTs for Adrian and Milo, but they were about 490 I think. So the photoshoot was first. So incredibly rushed. And then not to get the photo that day! Grr. It probably looks pants so I wanted to see it asap. Anywho, so then a while after, could get in the que for Milo, about 4:45 and by that time no personalisations which was fair enough. But a crew member pushed infront of me, between my niece and I. And she got a kind of personalisation then when it came to me Milo didn't even acknowledge my existence. Was slightly gutted to say the least. I keep going on about this but argh. My niece got a hi so it just makes me wonder if I really am invisible ;) So there was like 10 minutes left to get other autographs which I could now get in the ques for but I felt so upset I really didn't feel like it so it was such a waste of a day and money.

I have to reverse the order of events in my head to make me feel better so I'll end on a more positive note. In the photo session with Milo and Adrian, whilst it was so rushed and I don't think I registered Adrian's presence as I was rushed between the two, I managed to see Milo's face and get a smile which had made my day until my day was unmade lol. And I feel lucky for that as I was towards to end of the que and they must have been so tired and pissed off. If only I hadn't gone up for the autograph it would have been an ok day!

Oh well.

It was the opposite with me. I got my Milo autograph quite early on, I think it was after I had my photo taken with Hayden. I was told to write my name on the back of the ticket if I wanted it personalised which I did. When it was my turn, I didn't expect him to say anything but he asked me: "So, what's up, Dan?" I never really know how to respond to Americans when they ask what's up but I managed to blurt out I wasn't too bad and asked how he was. He told me he was a bit tired and I asked him if he was going home tomorrow and he said yes. I then shook his hand and he said nice to meet you and I said cheers. ^_^ He kept looking up and giving me eye contact as we spoke.

i had a photo with Hayden and she was very pleasant. But as when i finally got an auto she had her back to me chatting to someone and then waved her hand and said thanks you guys i just thought that was very rude. concidering your paying £20 for that.

She waved at you? She didn't even acknowledge me whatsoever which kind of pissed me off but I was ticket 700 something so she was probably beyond caring at that point. She said bye to the person in front of me, signed her name then turned to someone and mentioned something about her pen. I don't really care about autographs but it would've been nice if she'd said hello and looked up at the least for that £20 I coughed up. I wish I'd have saved it and got Jack Coleman's autograph instead as he seemed really friendly at the photoshoot as well as at the London Eye on Friday.

Overall, from what I experienced at the London Eye and LFACC, Milo and Jack were the nicest and most energetic despite being tired. I didn't get Jack or Adrian's autographs, though.

Edited by Floorplay

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'Heroes' thing was so badly dealt with.

I completely understand the fact that the guys working on the event (NOT the organisers) had A LOT of supervising to do etc, but some of them didnt have a clue! And I do not lie;

I took my girlfriend to this years event - bearing in mind she hates them, unlike me - and even she said that SOME of those handing out the tickets and trying to sort the queues out etc were bad, mis-informed and clueless, despite what experience they may or may not have had.

With regards to the Early Bird Ticket situation:

On the Saturday, I had to queue up in the main queue to get my Early Bird Ticket, as I didnt pre-book. Those who did pre-book were allowed entry before the main queue were allowed entry to buy their tickets.

On the Sunday, I had Early Bird Tickets, which I bought on the Saturday. I thought I would be allowed entry before the main queue was allowed entry to buy their tickets. But, to my astonishment, when I entered Earls Court the main queue was being allowed entry!!

Now what should have happened was this:

All Early Bird Ticket holders allowed entry at the specified Early Bird entry time.

The Ticket booth should have been open long before Early Bird opening times, so that if you wanted to buy an Early Bird Ticket, you could do so and then join the back of the Early Bird queue.

I might as well have lined up in the main queue because I would have gained better virtual tickets for the 'Heroes', instead of having to make a mad rush to catch my train home . . . to Newcastle!!

Ad

Edited by Adz931

I just loved the fact that heroes is such a hugely popular show despite only being one series in!

Some people ive chatted to said hayden was rude around ticket 300 but i was 450 and she was a delight to me. Mayby its just my charming smile! ^_^

I just loved the fact that heroes is such a hugely popular show despite only being one series in!

Some people ive chatted to said hayden was rude around ticket 300 but i was 450 and she was a delight to me. Mayby its just my charming smile! :P

Hayden wasn't rude to anyone. She was just very tired towards the end of the day and wanted to sign for as many of her fans as possible. She is one of the sweetest and friendliest guests i've ever met :D

The only great thing I will remember with the Heroes guest was my interaction with Jack which was definitely a cool guy B)

So, Jack Coleman for Eclipse please ;)

I was looking after Jack today (oops make that yesterday lol...) and was explaining to him all about Eclipse and he was very interested in the event. The organisers have been informed so fingers crossed he'll be back, if not at Eclipse then another event. I know he had a really good time today and felt really bad about having to go to non-personalised autographs by the end of the day but he wanted to meet as many people as possible. He was an awesome guest to look after and Im hoping he comes back too.

That's good to hear, so does that make Jack and Greg for MK?

oooooo that makes me glad i went to Jack's queue when strangely hardly anybody was there, it meant i got my own personalised autograph and got to talk to him, and my view is pretty much the general view of everyone a very cool nice and relaxed guy, out of all the autographs i got, by FAR HRG's one was the best

"I TOLD YOU, I'M JUST A PAPER SALESMAN!"

:YAHOO:

Roxy I remember you and you did a great job! So did your colleagues. Thanks for bringing order to chaos :D

Meeting the Heroes guests was stressfull but very very nice and I don't think I will forget Adrian's wink too fast ;)

Thanks Jos, it's so nice to hear that and even though we do it because we love it it's good to know you're doing something right lol, kind of thing that makes it all worthwhile :D

Glad you got winked at by the lovely Adrian!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ROXY, HEYYYYY, i'm the guy who sed thank you, i wont say why bt hopefully u remember THANK YOUUUUUUUU, YA MADE MY DAY, BEST TIME I'VE HAD IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND THATS SAYIN A LOT :D

THANK YOU AGAIN :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ROXY, HEYYYYY, i'm the guy who sed thank you, i wont say why bt hopefully u remember THANK YOUUUUUUUU, YA MADE MY DAY, BEST TIME I'VE HAD IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND THATS SAYIN A LOT :D

THANK YOU AGAIN :D

If this is from Sunday afternoon with you and your sister (not friend!) lol, then yes I do remember!

Glad you had a great time and my pleasure, it was great to see happy faces like yours :D