How many Gold Tickets left?

Rabe

Hey there,

I'm sure there is a limited amount of Gold Tickets available, and although it's still over 6 months 'til March 08, I'm planning on buying my ticket soon (as soon as I have money, actually). I've already booked the hotel and the flight (from Germany), and it would suck if there were no gold tickets left in September or October.

Maybe there's a way to reserve a gold ticket, by making a deposit of 50 pounds or something?

I'm also curious how many gold tickets will be sold overall, since I believe there's limited space in the front rows and such.

i think i read theres 100 gold tickets?

Where? I think I read through the entire board, and I couldn't find any information about that. Just information about how many people will be there, how many fit in the conference rooms and stuff...

i thought there were going to be 200 gold tickets :unsure: just from reading one of the threads somebody said if all the gold tickets take up the front rows 200 tickets is gonna take up alot of the seats :lol: i think there are gonna be about 800 tickets sold all together (i think .. obviously this would have to be confirmed by showmasters :D )

From the initial Showmasters post :

TICKET DETAILS :

STANDARD ADULT TICKET - £78 plus £2 p+p

STANDARD CHILD TICKET - £39 plus £2 p+p (Under 16s only)

(Children under 7 years old are free)

Includes : Exclusive convention souvenir programme, exclusive convention badge, entry to all guest talks, a free autograph from each guest on a personal item, 2 parties, Saturday night quiz and access to the dealers room.

Plus : The first 100 standard tickets sold will gain priority seating just behind the gold ticket holders at all guest talks.

GOLD TICKET - £195 plus £2 p+p (Limited to 100 tickets)

Includes : Exclusive Cocktail party with the guests on Friday evening, free entry to all professional photo shoots where you will get priority queueing, reserved priority seating for the guest talks, exclusive convention t-shirt and convention goodie bag, PLUS everything that is included in the standard ticket.

Plus : The first 100 standard tickets sold will gain priority seating just behind the gold ticket holders at all guest talks.

GOLD TICKET - £195 plus £2 p+p (Limited to 100 tickets)

i knew i'd read 200 seat's would be taken up :WINCE:

Okay, I must've missed that one.

Still, I'm curious how many Gold Tickets are left, so I'll know wether I have to borrow some money next month to buy mine already. :D

Dunno.. but they had an excellent display for this and the Lost con at the LFaCC this weekend, so I'd expect ticket sales to pick up a little more

Ok, now the madness of LFACC is over with I've been able to look at the orders in the shop for tickets for Eclipse.

Gold Passes are still available, but are half way sold out - so if you require this I'd suggest ordering soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

There are only 21 Gold Tickets left for this event now!

I hope that my gold ticket is guaranteed (Jola, if you can confirm it for me please! :thumbup: The ticket was bought in the name of Analia).

I'm already paying the aerial tickets!

I hope that my gold ticket is guaranteed (Jola, if you can confirm it for me please!:thumbup: The ticket was bought in the name of Analia).

If you have your confirmation email of your order, that is your proof you have purchased one.

New update - 19 Gold Tickets left!

I hope that my gold ticket is guaranteed (Jola, if you can confirm it for me please!:D The ticket was bought in the name of Analia).

If you have your confirmation email of your order, that is your proof you have purchased one.

New update - 19 Gold Tickets left!

Which email is that? I ordered on my mums card when she was having some problems, so am paranoid it didnt go through as not sure if I have a confirmation email!

EDIT: Is it the one with the order number etc? If so, got that one, phew :)

Edited by JennJenn