Patrick Stewert Dedications....

Kiwi 7

Frankly I couldn't care less whether it gets dedicated, just being in the same room as the man will be awesome!!! Hopefully i'll be getting my Hamlet dvd signed! It's frankly rather immature that people get so worked up over a dedication as if it some sort of right, grow up! If £25 seems unreasonable then don't meet him and stop complaining. The rules are there for a reason...RESPECT THEM!

Edited by Sauron

To be honest, I kind of agree with Sauron the £20 isn't really for the autograph, its for the chance to meet with a person you admire. When I met Nathan lastyear it was great, I told him a plot outline for a film I've been writing and he laughed and thought it was very comical (which is great because it is a comedy). When I meet Hayden this year I hope to have the same experience (not seeing Patrick, he's just not really on my radar), I've met a few celebs for free this year (Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen, Mike White, Lindsay Lohan), each of them very memorable but none like an LFCC guest (apart from Lindsay, I was worked with her for a week on I Know Who Killed Me), they are always surrounded by other fans and such but with LFCC we get a chance to meet one on one and hope we can make a lasting impression (which is why I would like to be the last person they see) because for someone trying to make it in the film world like me a quick meeting could be all it takes.

Yes - it's unfair if the rules are applied for some but not others. I met Nicole DeBoer at a rival event and there was a no photos sign so I didn't take a picture, but when I went on their forums I found that someone posted a picture that he had taken of her. I was really annoyed that the rule was not being enforced as if I'd known I would have taken a picture myself. It's one of the reasons why I no longer attend their events.

Now this might have been me, but cant for the life of me remember if I posted it up there or not, though dont think I would have given the sheer luck of getting it!

When I met Nicole, there was a sign up saying no posed photos and she said she wasnt allowed to do posed photos because of the photoshoot she was doing later, which was fair enough, but said we could take a photo as she was signing (as in a non posed photo). However, as I happened to look at the camera, she also happened to look up and at the camera at the exact same time which is how I got mine so was a lucky coincidence.

WIth Nicole I was soo annoyed, because SHE said yes to a photo, and the crew member told her off. Even though every other guest there having photo shoots let me have a photo with them. Nicole looked so embarassed and said sorry, and told me to find her later for a photo- which i couldn't because I couldn't stay. She had no queue at all- just me. I hate those events, SM try their best.

Yes - it's unfair if the rules are applied for some but not others. I met Nicole DeBoer at a rival event and there was a no photos sign so I didn't take a picture, but when I went on their forums I found that someone posted a picture that he had taken of her. I was really annoyed that the rule was not being enforced as if I'd known I would have taken a picture myself. It's one of the reasons why I no longer attend their events.

Now this might have been me, but cant for the life of me remember if I posted it up there or not, though dont think I would have given the sheer luck of getting it!

When I met Nicole, there was a sign up saying no posed photos and she said she wasnt allowed to do posed photos because of the photoshoot she was doing later, which was fair enough, but said we could take a photo as she was signing (as in a non posed photo). However, as I happened to look at the camera, she also happened to look up and at the camera at the exact same time which is how I got mine so was a lucky coincidence.

I'd be very grateful if you could email me a copy. My email address is AndyClark501 (at) hotmail dot com

Edited by nosfer2