Important - Ordering Tickets Online

DavidB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!!!!! it is my first time going to london. And going to london for this makes it even better!!! :D

Ummm... unless I missed something... the event is in Northampton, not London (Though you will almost certainly be flying in to Heathrow, which is just outside London).

The Gold Tickets do not get posted out. You are emailed once your order has been processed telling you what you need to do. Which is usually bring a copy of that email, and send us a photo for your pass.

I have no idea what the actual Gold Programme will be for the conventions but for the signing events like Collectormania, LFACC & GMEX it's a special pass that you wear which allows you to join queues at any given time without the need of a virtual queue ticket and you get a goody bag etc etc.

The best person to actually answer the set up of the Gold Pass for this particuar event will be Mark from Showmasters, but I'm assuming as with Eclipse, your photo ticket ops are also included in the price.

Do you know when these emails will be sent out for the Heroes event? My Gold Ticket was processed on teh 15 August, but I've had no such email.

I don't think there'll be an email being sent out re the Gold Passes for the conventions - you will be sent something through the post on this as far as I remember Mark telling me.

Sorry, I'm puzzled... you said we wouldn't be sent something, but would be asked for a photo.. now you're saying that we WILL be sent something in the post?

*is confused*

Sorry, I'm puzzled... you said we wouldn't be sent something, but would be asked for a photo.. now you're saying that we WILL be sent something in the post?

*is confused*

What is there to be confused about?

My orginal post was made in reference to how the Gold Pass stuff normally works at shows like Collectormania, GMEX, LFACC etc - the procedure is once you have ordered a Gold Pass, I would then email you to state what is required and ask for a photo.

I did then go on to say that for the conventions like Eclipse & Lockdown, that no email re the Gold Pass would be sent but you would get something in the post as far as I remember Mark telling me.

The convention set up is different to the normal signing shows that Showmasters run.

You will need to bring with you to the convention whatever you get in the post, be it a ticket for the Gold Pass, or a letter and then you would collect your pass at the show (as you would any other convention).

As far as I am aware, and as it stands at the moment, there will be no need for a photo for your Gold Pass at the convention - but you will have a special pass that you collect there.

Have I made sense? :headscratch:

Edited by Jola

I would never take offense of that. Because you guys are just trying to help me out i see that, but i do have a friend that lives an hour away. And i can just call her when i get lost, plus i could probably stay in the northampton hotel i just need to look up how much it is first lol. But other then that it should be fine then that way i can go to lockdown and when that is over i can goto london for the rest of the days that i'm there. I think i'll do that right now......

Okay, so they say They have single, double and twin rooms. All rooms are £60 per room including bed and breakfast for the occupants. Room price is £60 irrespective of how many in room. Room rate applies to all nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Is that per night or for the time you will be staying there??

That sounds like a good idea to spend lockdown in northampton and then go up to london, the rate is per room per night, so you could always do what i've done which is booked a twin room (2 single beds) then found a room mate which puts it at £30 a night plus you know someone before you go :headscratch:

Oh and btw love your charlie icon

I would never take offense of that. Because you guys are just trying to help me out i see that, but i do have a friend that lives an hour away. And i can just call her when i get lost, plus i could probably stay in the northampton hotel i just need to look up how much it is first lol. But other then that it should be fine then that way i can go to lockdown and when that is over i can goto london for the rest of the days that i'm there. I think i'll do that right now......

Okay, so they say They have single, double and twin rooms. All rooms are £60 per room including bed and breakfast for the occupants. Room price is £60 irrespective of how many in room. Room rate applies to all nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Is that per night or for the time you will be staying there??

That sounds like a good idea to spend lockdown in northampton and then go up to london, the rate is per room per night, so you could always do what i've done which is booked a twin room (2 single beds) then found a room mate which puts it at £30 a night plus you know someone before you go :D

Oh and btw love your charlie icon

Thanks, its one of my favorite icons :D Anyways....are you saying if i take like say my mum it would be cheaper? or what are you saying, because i'm confused :huh: Or is it possible to stay at that hotel for my whole holiday? or do i have to find another hotel? :dance:

ok it's £60 per night friday, sat and sunday that is per room (that's £180 for 3 nghts) so if your mum shared with you, you could pay £90 each for three nights.

The cost is for the room itself not per person so yes it would be cheaper.

This is a special price for the convention i don't know how much it would be on other nights plus you want to see london, if you want to visit london afterwards it would be best to stay in or closer to london.

Am i right that your coming from outside the UK??

If so i would stay near the airport thursday night, then go to lockdown friday stay overnight friday, sat and sun then monday make your way to london and have the rest of your stay there.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Wyn

ok it's �60 per night friday, sat and sunday that is per room (that's �180 for 3 nghts) so if your mum shared with you, you could pay �90 each for three nights.

The cost is for the room itself not per person so yes it would be cheaper.

This is a special price for the convention i don't know how much it would be on other nights plus you want to see london, if you want to visit london afterwards it would be best to stay in or closer to london.

Am i right that your coming from outside the UK??

If so i would stay near the airport thursday night, then go to lockdown friday stay overnight friday, sat and sun then monday make your way to london and have the rest of your stay there.

Hope that helps :)

Oh, thank you that help's SO much you won't even know how much! :dance: Thank you! thank you! THANK YOU!!!! :huh:

2 questions:

I'm 16 and I'm going to the convention alone so I'm buying a child ticket. Will I still be able to buy a child programme on its own? there's isn't any condition where you have to have an adult with you or anything is there?

and also, I'm only an hours drive away so I'm planning to get transport (car) to the event everyday. How late are these 'late' night quizzes/parties going to be? I need to know so I can arrange transport and everything :P

thank you! :D

Edited by Kate!

I booked my tickets earlier :YAHOO:

And I saw I was supossed to get a e-mail, which I didn't so I checked my details and saw that I'd spelt my e-mail address wrong :D So then I quickly corrected it B) ...Still no e-mail though :D

Unfortunately, the online shop only sends out one confirmation so if you had put in the wrong email address then it would've been sent there.

I can try to manually send another confirmation but can't guarantee this always worked. Email me on info@collectormania.com with your relevant details and I'll see what I can do.

2 questions:

I'm 16 and I'm going to the convention alone so I'm buying a child ticket. Will I still be able to buy a child programme on its own? there's isn't any condition where you have to have an adult with you or anything is there?

and also, I'm only an hours drive away so I'm planning to get transport (car) to the event everyday. How late are these 'late' night quizzes/parties going to be? I need to know so I can arrange transport and everything :D

thank you! :D

Kate, as long as you are 16 you are ok to come to the event without an adult accompanying you.

The parties go on until the small hours (usually gone midnight) from past experience.

Jola I was advised to put my REAL home address in the order comment field as Norway was NOT listed on the countries list in the online store. (hope that can be fixed by whoever is webmaster for the online store!) is that information good enough to where to send out the tickets when the time comes to do so before the event? I had to use Sweden as home country to register in the online shop and that is automatically registered as my shipping address.

That address does not exist in Sweden but I put down my real shipping/home adress in the comment field and I just am concerned that this may be missed somehow and thus tix sent to some non exisiting address in Sweden....

Jola I was advised to put my REAL home address in the order comment field as Norway was NOT listed on the countries list in the online store. (hope that can be fixed by whoever is webmaster for the online store!) is that information good enough to where to send out the tickets when the time comes to do so before the event? I had to use Sweden as home country to register in the online shop and that is automatically registered as my shipping address.

That address does not exist in Sweden but I put down my real shipping/home adress in the comment field and I just am concerned that this may be missed somehow and thus tix sent to some non exisiting address in Sweden....

No that's fine. As long as you wrote down the correct address in the comment box then I would've picked up on that.

Kate, as long as you are 16 you are ok to come to the event without an adult accompanying you.

The parties go on until the small hours (usually gone midnight) from past experience.

Okay, thanks for your fast reply :P

I'm going to book my ticket now :unsure::lol:

Edited by Kate!

I'll be ordering a gold ticket on Friday if there's any left.

Using all the cash I got for my birthday and putting some of my wages towards it, so please have at least one left.

I had problems with my Maestro card when booking my Eclipse ticket, so how should I go about ordering this, as I don't want to have to have to mess around trying to book a ticket this time.

• Moderators

When you say you had problems, do you mean Jola contacted you to say she couldn't take payment? Or you just had initial problems with putting in the information on the site?

If the money was taken, then just do whatever you did last time with whatever info + comment box stuff.

When you say you had problems, do you mean Jola contacted you to say she couldn't take payment? Or you just had initial problems with putting in the information on the site?

If the money was taken, then just do whatever you did last time with whatever info + comment box stuff.

I mean ordering off the site.

Even with filling in the box there was still a few problems.

Either the shop needs updating or I'll order over the phone.

Not messing around like that again.

Unfortunately there is no phone line to order.... at least I think there isn't. It may have changed.

What exactly was your problem ordering off the site?

At the end of the day I have to manually process ALL orders that are placed via the online shop, so it's not the shop itself that processes your order, it just "Reserves" your ticket so to speak.

If the drop down menu doesn't have your card type, then just select Visa or something and fill in the relevant boxes. If there's a problem with actually processing your card, then I email you accordingly.

Unfortunately you can't order via the telephone as the online shop keeps track of the orders/ticket numbers at our end, so this is the only way you can order the tickets.

• 1 month later...