Anyone know how far away kings cross travel lodge is from Earls court

Beth

I'm staying at kings cross travel lodge when i go to the london film and comic con next week and i was wondering if anyone knows how far away the lodge is from Earls Court where the con is taking place,is it within walking distance or would you need to get a taxi ?

I'm staying at kings cross travel lodge when i go to the london film and comic con next week and i was wondering if anyone knows how far away the lodge is from Earls Court where the con is taking place,is it within walking distance or would you need to get a taxi ?

its not in walking distance,don't expect the taxi to be cheap...but the underground is right on your doorstep you could even take a bus!

I have some more questions i wonder if you could help.

If we get the tube to kings cross,how far is it from kings cross travel lodge ?

How far is it on the tube from victoria to Earls court ?

What lines are they on ?

Is there a tube from Earls court to kings cross,and the other way round obviously ?

Or could you recommend a website where i can find out the answers to these questions

Thanks

Whats happening is we are getting a bus from Wigan where i live to victoria,we are staying at kings cross travel lodge and the convention is in Earls court

Edited by Beth

I have some more questions i wonder if you could help.

If we get the tube to kings cross,how far is it from kings cross travel lodge ?

How far is it on the tube from victoria to Earls court ?

What lines are they on ?

Is there a tube from Earls court to kings cross,and the other way round obviously ?

Or could you recommend a website where i can find out the answers to these questions

Thanks

Whats happening is we are getting a bus from Wigan where i live to victoria,we are staying at kings cross travel lodge and the convention is in Earls court

This site will help you with your tube-related needs!

could anyone tell me if you can get the tube from victoria to kings cross,we will be getting off the bus at victoria from where we have travelled from and would like to get the tube either straight to our travel lodge or straigh to earls court,and also how far is kings cross travel lodge from the tube station at kings cross ? I've found out about the tubes to earls court and back again.

Edited by Beth