What crew T are you gunna wear at Glasgow?

surfy_sah

• Showmasters Admin

I think it's best not to wear the Harry Potter ones. The problem I have with them is that people will be sent to the crew member in Red (i.e. a Pit Boss) and if other crew are wearing Burgundy it could cause confusion.

Everyone that is crewing should also have received an email from me this afternoon about crew shirts. Although that issue does not need to be discussed here.

I think it's best not to wear the Harry Potter ones. The problem I have with them is that people will be sent to the crew member in Red (i.e. a Pit Boss) and if other crew are wearing Burgundy it could cause confusion.

Everyone that is crewing should also have received an email from me this afternoon about crew shirts. Although that issue does not need to be discussed here.

Fair point Stu, but realisticly.. how many people are going to confuse Dark Burgandy, with the Bright Red of a pitboss top at the end of the day.

I have a choice of my HP ones or the Orange C8 ones... so i know which one i prefer.

I really dont think theres an issue with what you mentioned mate, so i'm gonna take the chance i think.

perhaps you shudda added also please don't wear HP ones because you'll get mistaken for pit bosses :chair: :chair:

the thing is that orange is farrrrr tooooo bright for that time in the morn :lol: hehe and that I've found, being "short" especially, that wearing black or navy some times means you blend in with the crowd too much which is why I thought the HP ones would be great also the fact that they of course rock!! :D

ah well never mind! :chair:

surfy sah xx

it was just for fun DB as I said on the thread title :YAHOO:

and tbh it's kinda a good thing this topic was started as otherwise quite a few of us wudda turned up in our lovely HP T's and been mistaken for pitbosses :YAHOO:

@ shabs, GREAT pic darling, you so funny :YAHOO: cu next weekend?

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

Fair point Stu, but realisticly.. how many people are going to confuse Dark Burgandy, with the Bright Red of a pitboss top at the end of the day.

I have a choice of my HP ones or the Orange C8 ones... so i know which one i prefer.

I really dont think theres an issue with what you mentioned mate, so i'm gonna take the chance i think.

Fair enough, ignore me, wear the burgundy :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

Looks like I'm wearing the orange ones after all.. :chair:

Just tried on my HP ones and they've shrunk in the wash !.. :firedevil:

should have seen the result.. was like me trying to put on a 5yr olds t-shirt !! :D

That I'd like to see :lol:

About the same result as me the other week when I tried to put on one of Sarah's old crew shirts by accident :chair:

• Showmasters Admin

Looks like I'm wearing the orange ones after all.. :huh:

Just tried on my HP ones and they've shrunk in the wash !.. :P

should have seen the result.. was like me trying to put on a 5yr olds t-shirt !! :headscratch:

Aha, uhuh, sure dude. Shrunk in the wash... I'll believe you!

Andrea :P

Looks like I'm wearing the orange ones after all.. :P

Just tried on my HP ones and they've shrunk in the wash !.. :huh:

should have seen the result.. was like me trying to put on a 5yr olds t-shirt !! :headscratch:

Aha, uhuh, sure dude. Shrunk in the wash... I'll believe you!

Andrea :P

I guess that's what happens when you set the washer on quick wash then put it straight into the dryer :P

I'm still trying to decide:

LFACC1 - Light Blue

LFACC2 - Olive Green

LFACC3 - Black

LFACC4 - Navy - With optional slogan

MK6 - Navy (A Team)

MK7 - Navy (Matrix)

MK8 - Orange

MK9 - Burgundy

MK10 - No Shirt

MK11 - Navy (Monty Python)

CM1 - No Shirt