Quadrophenia Reunion

Milloman69

I am attending the show mainly for the Quadrophenia Reunion and was wondering how much i would need to pay for the whole cast to sign a Poster-will there be a block fee or will all autographs be charged individually -Does anybody know!!

THERE WILL BE A DISCOUNT FOR A COMPLETE CAST SIGNING, BUT WE HAVENT DECIDED PRICING YET

Guessing Cast shots will be available???

Would hope so Toyah has a couple of Quad shots she signs when she has done previous Shows, i just want my poster fully signed by the cast who attend the show,as well as maybe a signed 10 x8 of Phil Daniels

Guessing Cast shots will be available???

CAST SHOTS ARE BEING DONE BUT ARE EARLY. EXACT TIME TBC, COIST IS £40 but that is for the entire cast in a duplicate pose to famous quadrophenia poster

I think the question relates to individual cast shots 10 x 8's being available, i take it you mean a photo with all the cast will cost £40 -if this is the case then how early would the photo session be

Many Thanks

So I gather from the above there is going to be a photo op for £40.

How much will cost for the autographs on a cast 8x10 or my own item. Off on Holiday Friday next week and need to sort things out and yes I'm flying back espec for London.

Cheers

Richard

Toyah Wilcox will Only be attending Saturday

The rest are attending all weekend. Message from Jason

OK, Here is the score with the Quadrophenia Reunion.

1, Autographs are £15 per actor. there is a choice of a minimum of 3 images per actor. There is als a group image, limited to 250 all individully numbered,dated and marked with the venue, this is approx A3 sized. Autographs on this are only £10 so if you want more than one cast member or even all, we advise you use this. This is the only discount available for multiple signatures.

2, Photo sessions. As the photo sessions time slots are limited the Quadrophenia one will be before 11am on each day which, unfortunately is before general admission. Tickets will go on sale early next week. These are £40 and will be for you and the entire cast that are present, which will be atleast 8 in the same pose as the Quadrophenia poster.

3, Guests, all guests announced so far are appearing BOTH days including Toyah.

4, 4, Quadrophenia Exhibition, there is to be a Quadrophenia exhibition opposite the signing. This will include Stings(Ace Face)Scoore, A replica of Phil Daniels(Jimmys) Scooter.There will also be a replica of Ace faces Suit and clothing, Spiders actual leather Coat, and other items including behind the scenes photos, production drawings etc all used in the making of the film.

5, Merchandise, there will be unique Reunion merchandise available on the day.

6, Special Guests, we are confident that there will be more guests present from Quadrophenia than have been announced so far. Specifically on Sunday.

7, Any other questions. If you have any ask me at Reelevents@aol.com or check out the Quadrophenia Myspace http://www.myspace.com/louis_xander

I am confident that this will be a unique experience for any fan of Quadrophenia. This event/reunion has taken over a years worth of time/effort and I am pleased it is part of London Film & Comic Con

Tim Evans

Reel Events

Edited by ReelEvents

Hmm, I'll have to ask Mick at MSPG to see if I can get a poster I have signed by the crew. I got it just in time for Daniels to drop out of the GMEX show last year *BELLBOY!!!!!* It's an italian photobusta, I think they call it. Not standard poster art. The gang with Brighton Pier in the background IIRC.. (West Pier would be hard to recreate these days, no.? :D

OK

PHIL DANIELS, TOYAH WILLCOX, PHIL DAVIS, TREVOR LAIRD, JOHN ALTMAN, GARRY COOPER, GARY SHAIL AND MARK WINGETT ALL APPEARING BOTH DAYS

We have at least one more guest who will probably be there on Sunday . Also we are working on two others who may show over the weekend, more likely to be Sunday

ACES FACES SCOOTER FROM THE FILM, A replica of Jimmys and another screen used Scooter will be on display. Screen used clothng including Spiders leather coat and other interesting bits of Collectables from the movie.

There is a photo shoot at 10.45 each day. Tickets are limited and cost £40. It will be as the famous Quadrophenia poster plus the customer in the place of either Sting or Leslie Ash depending on which position is free.

Autographs are either £10 or £15

There will be a stage talk / Q&A on the Sunday 1.10pm - 1.40pm

There is exclusive reunion Collectables available both days

So can you get tickets when you get there ? Im going to queue as early as i can.Ive met John Altman before and i would like to meet him again.I love Quadrophenia.It's a great film ! I would like to meet some other members of the cast aswell but i will have to see

what time are the cast signing ? And if you are just meeting one of the actors,can you have a photo taken with them on their own at the signing ?

• Showmasters Admin

Yes you can by entry tickets at the door. I don't think you'll need to be there too early for John, get there for opening time and you'll be fine.

The show opens at 9am on Saturday and 10am on Sunday. Normally the guests start signing about 9:30am-10am on Saturday and 10am-10:30am on Sunday.

The actors are likely to have seperate queues so yes you can go and see just one. You will have to ask them if you can have a photo with them. Most will be fine with it.

FRANC RODDAM ..........FRANC RODDAM.........FRANC RODDAM

Franc Roddam, director of Quadrophenia, lords Of Discipline, K2 and write/producer Auf Wiedersehen Pet. And many more

FRANC RODDAM WILL APPEARING SUNDAY FROM 1pm - Not all weekend as previously announced

Further guests within the Quad reunion are still possibly but at this stage unlikely.