Phobias

LilElfGirl

I like circus music ...

dodo dodododo dodo dooooodo

dodo dodododo dodo dooooodo

do dodo dodoooo do dodo dodoooo

that. is not. funny

oh god today we were theatre studies n simon n jenny started singing that fairground music stuff cos they know i hate it, thinkin they were funny. they did hug me. but still. i was not happy :(

why dont u like fairground music jay?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed alot of people are scared of clowns. I am not alone.

yay me too never realised there were so many of us that didnt like Clowns so remember next meet NO BLOODY CLOWNS

Lilelfgirlxx

if there are , and im there, i am not responsible for my actions :vader:

Well now you're just picking on poor Leonhart, what a cruel nasty little boy you are!

I really hope you are joking because here we all get along we dont want someone that is going to rock the boat and upset people. If thats what you are here for then I suggest you turn round and use the door.

Lilelfgirlxx

• Moderators
Well now you're just picking on poor Leonhart, what a cruel nasty little boy you are!

I really hope you are joking because here we all get along we dont want someone that is going to rock the boat and upset people. If thats what you are here for then I suggest you turn round and use the door.

Lilelfgirlxx

*hugs elfie* well said u xxx

I've noticed alot of people are scared of clowns. I am not alone.

yay me too never realised there were so many of us that didnt like Clowns so remember next meet NO BLOODY CLOWNS

Lilelfgirlxx

if there are , and im there, i am not responsible for my actions :P

CLOWNS R PEOPLE TOO!! :D:D

Lilelfgirlxx

*sings*

dont turn around now! cause ur not welcome anymore!

sarah-

I THINK I REAAAAAAALLY am scared of places with sink in the dark.. its scary..

i cant even LOOK in the bathroom when its dark.. its so SCARY..and yes i knoe youll say i cant see.. lol but, theres a lil window and SOME light gets in and *shudders* aaah taps in dark

davidb-

because they're gonna attack u with water? :D

oi lol

well.. theres an old ghost story me mate told me when i was about 8.. god was i s***ey scard. and its just.. stuck, i no its a loadsa bo**oc**

but.. yea.. it stuck..lol