BILL NIGHY

addison

Well IF I can make it I would need to know which day he would be appearing. As it stands with the Heroes guests I would prefer Sunday failing that. I will have to get in touch with MSPG and ask them to sort it out. I have sent them a couple of emails but I haven't got a response as of yet.

Well IF I can make it I would need to know which day he would be appearing. As it stands with the Heroes guests I would prefer Sunday failing that. I will have to get in touch with MSPG and ask them to sort it out. I have sent them a couple of emails but I haven't got a response as of yet.

mightymax, how u doing mate nicto here , can u make it, if not can i help. lost my phone of recent and all my numbers .ect.

Good day mate. Good to here from you. How was McIndoe this weekend for you? Sorry to hear that you have lost your phone, are you still the same number or have you got a new number?

Same number pal , just send me a text with all your stuff on , as for mcindoe . He didnt really play that well mate , still early days . Alot of positives came out of the game just some lapses of concentration. Are you going to cc or are you on hols , stu

I was wondering whats the latest a guests days are usually confirmed??

Its just with Michael Biehn cancelling and Bill Nighy being up in the air I'm scared he won't turn up either! And I know Showmasters doesn't say they have guests they don't before anyone attacks me, I'd just feel reassured with a day listed sometime soon!

I was wondering whats the latest a guests days are usually confirmed??

Its just with Michael Biehn cancelling and Bill Nighy being up in the air I'm scared he won't turn up either! And I know Showmasters doesn't say they have guests they don't before anyone attacks me, I'd just feel reassured with a day listed sometime soon!

They started announcing days very early this time. Usually the info is put up only two weeks in advance, but in some cases it's even closer than that.

So the missing ones should be put up soon, but we've had day confirmations a week before the show as well, or even late day changes.

Edited by Queen_Sindel