Guest Prices & Attendance Days for Sportsmania

Hi everyone,

Please find below a list of the prices and appearance days for the guests at Sportsmania. All prices listed are for signatures on photos. These can either be your own picture, or a photo that we provide free of charge.

Signatures on sportswear such as shirts, shorts, balls or boxing gloves will be charged at £10 more than the photo price listed.

Gordon Banks and Roger Hunt will not be arriving until 2pm on the Saturday, and Geoff Hurst will be arriving around 2.45pm on the Saturday and 12.30 on Sunday, due to prior work commitments. However, all of them have agreed that they will, if need be, stay late to get through anyone who is waiting to see them.

If you have any queries on any of this please post in this thread and I will answer anything that I can.

Mark :thumbup:

Gordon Banks OBE £15 Appearing Both Days ( Saturday from 2pm )

Jack Charlton OBE £10 Appearing Both Days

George Cohen MBE £10 Appearing Both Days

Ray Wilson MBE £10 Appearing Both Days

Nobby Stiles MBE £10 Appearing Both Days

Roger Hunt MBE £10 Appearing Both Days ( Saturday from 2pm )

Martin Peters MBE £15 Appearing Both Days

Sir Geoff Hurst MBE £15 Appearing Both Days ( Sat from 2.45pm & Sun from 12.30 )

Ben Cohen MBE £15 Appearing Both Days

Steve Thompson MBE £15 Appearing Both Days

Matt Dawson MBE £15 Appearing Both Days

Kyran Bracken £15 Appearing Both Days

Jimmy Greaves £15 Appearing Both Days

Frank Bruno £15 Appearing Both Days

Henry Cooper £15 Appearing Saturday Only

Virginia Wade £15 Appearing Sunday Only

Steve Davis £15 Appearing Sunday Only

Dean Holdsworth £10 Appearing Both Days

Matt Le Tissier £10 Appearing Saturday Only

Steve Perryman £10 Appearing Both Days

Ron 'Chopper' Harris £10 Appearing Both Days

Pat Jennings £10 Appearing Both Days

Norman Whiteside £10 Appearing Sunday Only

Geoff Capes £10 Appearing Saturday Only

John Conteh £10 Appearing Both Days

Bob Champion £10 Appearing Both Days

John H Stracey £10 Appearing Both Days

Derek Redmond £10 Appearing Both Days

Ossie Ardiles £10 Appearing Both Days

Ricardo Villa £10 Appearing Both Days

Hunter £10 Appearing Saturday Only

Rhino £10 Appearing Saturday Only

Panther £10 Appearing Saturday Only

Scorpio £10 Appearing Saturday Only

Edited by Sportsmania

Will VTs for the latecoming guests like Banks and Hurst still be handed out from 9am with the others?

Hi,

Yes, virtual tickets for all guests, including those arriving late, will be given out at 9am when the show opens.

Mark

Will VTs for the latecoming guests like Banks and Hurst still be handed out from 9am with the others?

Hi,

Yes, virtual tickets for all guests, including those arriving late, will be given out at 9am when the show opens.

Mark

Thanks a lot!

• Showmasters Admin

Will there be the facility to pay by credit card?

If not will there be a cash for organs desk? :D

As far as I'm aware there will be Credit card machines the same as at Collectormania events.

So no need for organs to be removed.

As far as I'm aware there will be Credit card machines the same as at Collectormania events.

Glad about that as I was thinking that I wasn't going to have enough organs anyway :D

Edited by lallen

Glad about that as I was thinking that I wasn't going to have enough organs anyway :D

Hi ya!

Yes, you will indeed be able to pay by credit card. Just go to the organisers desk where you can use your credit card to purchase vouchers which you can redeem against autographs.

There should be some sort of joke there about organisers and organs but I'll leave that to your imagination! :YAHOO:

Mark :YAHOO:

mark

can you give me an idea how much it will be to sign corinthian figures.

(they dont really fall into either paper or sportswear categories.)

also, is matt le tissier definately only appearing on saturday?

Edited by spgyid

mark

can you give me an idea how much it will be to sign corinthian figures.

(they dont really fall into either paper or sportswear categories.)

also, is matt le tissier definately only appearing on saturday?

Hi there,

Signing Corinthian figures will be the same price as photos.

I'm afraid that Matt Le Tissier is only with us on Saturday.

Mark

Great having the prices in advance.

How will the virtual tickets work?

Thanks

Darren

Hi there,

No problem about the prices. I know it's always helpful to be able to budget a bit! :wub:

The virtual tickets basically mean that you dont have to stand around all day in queues, and you can be queueing virtually in multiple queues all at the same time! That means that you can meet more people than you usually would be able to and be able to enjoy the other aspects of the show because you are not just standing in lines all day! :D

Basically the way it works is that if there are more than about 15 people waiting to meet a guest then rather than more people just joining the back of the queue and standing around waiting for ages, you take a ticket number, a little bit like at the deli counter in a supermarket. You can then go off and do something else, whether it be look round the rest of the show, or meet another guest, until your ticket number is called. Once your ticket number is called then you go back to where the guest is and join the actual queue that will be no more than about 15 people. This effectively means that you never actually stand in a line of more than 15 people.

For example, you might have virtual ticket number 695, which means that there are 694 people in the queue in front of you. Imagine standing in a line with that many people in front! It would be no fun at all. However, when you don't actually have to stand there you can go and have lots of fun doing other stuff until your turn comes.

We have used this system at all our other events we run, and it works really really well, both in terms of peoples enjoyment of the event, and also enabling them to meet more guests than there would otherwise be time for! :D

Hope that explains it a bit. If you have any other queries about it please do come back to me.

Mark :D

• Showmasters Admin

Just a quick one on the tickets, will each 66 player have their own queue or will it be like other events where it tends to be one queue for all of the 66 team?

Everyone will have their own queue.

Just a quick one on the tickets, will each 66 player have their own queue or will it be like other events where it tends to be one queue for all of the 66 team?

Will they all be sitting next to each other?

Just being lazy really, and also I don't want to wander round the centre with other half, as she will want to spend my autograph fund :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

Just being lazy really, and also I don't want to wander round the centre with other half, as she will want to spend my autograph fund :thumbup:

I don't know the exact hall layout but I would be very surprised if they're not sat next to each other.

I don't know the exact hall layout but I would be very surprised if they're not sat next to each other.

Hi there,

Too Tall is right that they will all have seperate queues. We haven't finalised the floor layout yet, but I certainly envisage that all the 66 guys will be sitting next to each other in the same area.

Mark :D

hi mate was just wondering if there will be a sertain amount of tikets handed out as i am coming from rotherham and want to make sure i can get all the autographs i want as it is a long way to travel for nothing could you please let me no thanks rob :wub:

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

hi mate was just wondering if there will be a sertain amount of tikets handed out as i am coming from rotherham and want to make sure i can get all the autographs i want as it is a long way to travel for nothing could you please let me no thanks rob :angel:

A guest can usually get through 800 people in a day. This obviously varies a great deal.

For all the busy guests as you know we give out Virtual Tickets so that you can go off and come back later. At around 600 we start to warn people "they MAY not get seen", at 800 we start to strongly warn people and will usually stop at about 1000 tickets.

It is VERY rare that we have to stop giving out tickets.

To be honest no one knows exactly how busy the sports guests will be.

What time will you likely be at the show?