Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne

abstractharmony

Ohhh yes please. That would be amazing.

I think Gina is the only one from Firefly who hasn't been at a convention in Europe yet. Plus I was rewatching the Matrix trilogy this weekend and I ojnly just noticed that she's in that one as well !

Would be great to have them here !!!

I think Gina is the only one from Firefly who hasn't been at a convention in Europe yet. Plus I was rewatching the Matrix trilogy this weekend and I ojnly just noticed that she's in that one as well !

Ghe, I was watching the Matrix Reloaded on Saturday and I noticed a woman and I thought: where do I know her from? Now I realise it's her.

Both would be excellent!

Ghe, I was watching the Matrix Reloaded on Saturday and I noticed a woman and I thought: where do I know her from? Now I realise it's her.

Both would be excellent!

Great minds think alike. Or in other words:

Tonight, we can truly say....together we're invincible!

Fishburne would be amazing guest, I'd be shocked if showmasters ever got him to an event.

Fishburne is a notorious non-signer (although he did sign the last time I saw him) and one time he just stood in one spot for 5 mins while people asked him and he just flat out refused everyone while he was waiting for his car. In America he signs NOWHERE from what people over there have told me. Therefore I'm pretty much certain he'd never do a show. However Gina might be a possibility as she signs even when shes with him and he doesn't sign.