Brad Dourif

The Dork Lord

Let's get Brad Dourif back for C12! I would just love to meet him! There's a Halloween theme to C12, well let's get the voice of Chucky! I don't care what anyone says about Jason, Freddy or Mike Myers, Chucky could kick all their butts!

Brad Dourif for C12!

• 3 weeks later...
Want to get Alien Resurrection pic signed.
I asked him what he thought of that film, he said, "I felt it deserved more credit than it got"...Brad, get real, mate...it sucked balls!! He signed my Bride of Chucky DVD. Edited by nicky

Want to get Alien Resurrection pic signed.
I asked him what he thought of that film, he said, "I felt it deserved more credit than it got"...Brad, get real, mate...it sucked balls!! He signed my Bride of Chucky DVD.

lol It was carp. Anyhow, bring him back, not as good as Burt but still pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's get Brad Dourif back for C12! I would just love to meet him! There's a Halloween theme to C12, well let's get the voice of Chucky! I don't care what anyone says about Jason, Freddy or Mike Myers, Chucky could kick all their butts!

Brad Dourif for C12!

THAT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR C12 BUT FOR THE gmex in november wooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by monkeyking

It was this first Alien movie I saw and I thought it was fantastic!!!.... until the white thing showed up.
It was the first one you saw? Then I guess you were fortunate enough not to be that disappointed by the other ones and left the series with nice thoughts and not suicide or heartbreak.

It was the first one you saw? Then I guess you were fortunate enough not to be that disappointed by the other ones and left the series with nice thoughts and not suicide or heartbreak.

Well, I did see Alien vs. Predator after it :jason::jason:.