Crew photos

oldnick

• Moderators

Great pics Nick, I see some of me there & even with Grace Park lol. I'll put our pics up later once I've rested, I feel so tired lol, SM events also do this to me, nevermind, that won't stop me lol :dance::YAHOO::dance:

Edited by mrsclairecarter

more pictures of crew!! more more more gem wants more!

especially YOU David and YOU shabs....

come along i havnt got all day!

lovvveee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gem gem x x x x

Your wish is my command

Picture331.jpg

Here are some more photos for ya! :WINCE:

Picture081.jpg

LOADS MORE RIGHT HERE!

Lovin ya from here!

Shabs :D

Edited by Shabs

Working on mine

Havent even looked just uploading them now

Will put them up please read blured attached before viewing :(

Love Ya'll

Missed the show really I did, just wasnt fiesable this time around..

A

Unfortunatley not.

I am running another event on SportsMania, and away working with Phil for Musicmania, and CM Glasgow, so my next show will be London if I can.

A

Nick - I'll let you off cuz it's your first offence.

Alex - Stop taking photos of me or I'll have to kill you :poki: The "tart with a cart" photos can stay cuz you can't see me properly anyway and I like the one where I look like I'm gonna start crying, lol.

Incidentally, I think Jason looks great as a redhead

Picture061.jpg

Alex - Stop taking photos of me or I'll have to kill you :smile: The "tart with a cart" photos can stay cuz you can't see me properly anyway and I like the one where I look like I'm gonna start crying, lol.

Im thankfull, I was happy with the pics of you this time around ;), distant, but not hands where you should have a face, and the best part is I didnt die at the time of taking them :chair:

A

Alex - Stop taking photos of me or I'll have to kill you ;) The "tart with a cart" photos can stay cuz you can't see me properly anyway and I like the one where I look like I'm gonna start crying, lol.

Im thankfull, I was happy with the pics of you this time around :D, distant, but not hands where you should have a face, and the best part is I didnt die at the time of taking them :D

A

An you think Yvie can't rectify that!!! poor misguided fool.

And it amazes me your there for less than half the event and you still take over 100 pics!

Im thankfull, I was happy with the pics of you this time around :dance:, distant, but not hands where you should have a face, and the best part is I didnt die at the time of taking them :dance:

He only survived cuz I didn't know at the time :YAHOO: I'll get Brett to kill him next time :YAHOO:

Im thankfull, I was happy with the pics of you this time around :YAHOO:, distant, but not hands where you should have a face, and the best part is I didnt die at the time of taking them :poki:

He only survived cuz I didn't know at the time :wub: I'll get Brett to kill him next time :thumbup:

I know a Brett, does he work with Phil?

A