my CM gallery!

veasse

i have pics on here from last time! this time i had a better camera and took 75 pics i havent had time to DL them all but check out the very sexy....<~~ hee hee picture of Sala with my sister and the lollipop.......my sister was peeved cause i asked him to put the lollipop back in and he was just about putting it in her mouth hahaha!!

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp...selected=290635

they kinda big when you click on them but they cool i'll resize later!

Enjoy!

Love

Veasse / Andrea xx

awwww.... you and sean... a dream come true eh?? i didnt get a picture with him!! im sooo mad!! but hopefully there will be some great one OF sean!!

yey.. the pic of us singing!!! sooo cool!!! it still feels like a dream!! who is that woman with that camera that has the huuuugggee flash at the bottom of your pic??? looks like she would have got some cool pics.... if your out there i would really appreciate a copy!!

i must say there are a few in to be processed and those pics are only a fraction of what i have but i picked the best ones!

theres a gorgeous one of Dom on the way!

i love the pic of me and Sean if you notice Gilly had her pic with him first and when i came round the corner he sais "there she is" i have it on camcorder.....then he hugged me close cause i was shaking so much!

i love it its getting blown up and framed!

YAY!

SEAN is so amazing!

A xx

By the way veasse, are you going to the London Expo by any chance?????

cant honey i have so much to do!

next month too i'm going to meet linkin park again at manchester hopefully! fingers crossed then in december i'm going to see eddie izzard then flying out to bulgaria for christmas! not before seeing rotk tho!

V xx

i must say there are a few in to be processed and those pics are only a fraction of what i have but i picked the best ones!

i love the pic of me and Sean if you notice Gilly had her pic with him first and when i came round the corner he sais "there she is" i have it on camcorder.....then he hugged me close cause i was shaking so much!

YAY!

SEAN is so amazing!

A xx

Oh my FIDLYSTICKIES!!!!!!!!!!! I SOOOOOOOO ENVY YOU!

How did you get to meet them all?

And Elijah :o no fair! I couldn't meet anyone (shucks)

Seems like you had a great time!

And ahh stage singing? o.o

Am I intruding? :blink:

YAY!

SEAN is so amazing!

A xx

Am I intruding? :blink:

hee hee... we were all very luck to meet the people we met! sorry u didnt!!

ur not intruding at all....the stage singing... um...well ther were 4 of us that got up and sang a song to dom and elijah... we call ourselves simply astin!! hee hee. dom invited us to the front... so up we went!! it was amazing!!! there are pics floating about sumwhere!!

YAY!

SEAN is so amazing!

A xx

Am I intruding? ;)

hee hee... we were all very luck to meet the people we met! sorry u didnt!!

ur not intruding at all....the stage singing... um...well ther were 4 of us that got up and sang a song to dom and elijah... we call ourselves simply astin!! hee hee. dom invited us to the front... so up we went!! it was amazing!!! there are pics floating about sumwhere!!

Sang where? I didn't see ya guys......That would have been coolies! Ah what day was it?

And I still say LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY people *pout* well hopefully a next time ^__^

So many nice people here :wub: well hiya all!

hi gem,

i will get the video and send you a copy, i'm afraid its a bit shakey on the recording some of it (lee) and i was so overwhelmed at one point i forgot to turn it off so i have a multitude of bad shoes and me saying "oh my god that was so cool" hahahaha!

i'm such a dork!

the sean bit is only the hug bit and taking pictures and the lij bit my friend couldnt manouvre the camera but you get a few good shots......... aw bless Lij is so adorable and sexeh!

V xx

wicked photos!!!

could i get a copy of that tape aswell? ill pay for it :D could you email me please: mossybc@hotmail.com :D thanks muchly!!

*waves* heya gemma! hope your doing ok :D

IKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey hunny!!

aw it was so cool to meet you! hope you have a good journey home!

i will be running some copies off i'll see what i can do!

i'll mail you!!

huggles

Andrea xx