Anyone need a room?

TurkFox

Due to a re-shuffle of arrangements, there are two of us in a room at the Jurys Inn. There's still one bed space and plenty of floor space for anyone who wants it.

If we can get two more people, it'll be £37 each in total for the three nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).

If anyone's interested, email me or contact me on MSN (both are turkfox@crimsonangel.net).

Go on, you know you want to! :thumbup:

At the mo i'm paying £55 for the one night which i think I could can...I only really need a room for Sat as i was planning to go home Sunday night - and i'm crashing with a friend on the Friday. So...If you get no other options give me a buzz - i'd chip in and pay for a couple of nights of it at the least!

Just a quick question without starting a new post. Do any of you staying at the Jurys Inn hotel know if there is parking there or where the nearest parking would be? I'm booked in for the w/end and was wondering if parking was easy, as I didn't drive when I attended CM7. Thanks.

if people drop out of a room share so last min, tbh, they should contribute to the room anyways for leaving you stuck with a massive bill! :YAHOO: sorry, it's just I've sorted hotels for all events since about C5 and have had this prob before and it's well rubbish!

wudda thought you and Stevie would want the room to yourselves anyways :YAHOO:

there's like 7 of us crammed into our tripple Sat night but least then it'll be mega cheap, which is what we need seeing as we are a bunch or broke and or poor students/people :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

you should make yourself clearer, you said

There's 7 in the room not including me and Ruth, and everyone seems fine with it.
:dance:

but NOW it's sorted: there's 2 rooms, 7 in 1 room and then you are Ruth are in a different room on your own and are looking for roomies :yoda:

no doubt it's partly my fault too, but Ruth's first post read like people had ditched on you guys and sharing the room this close to the event, hence why I said it's crap when people leave you hanging like that :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

So how many people are staying in your room?

Just me and Stevie at the moment. :P

Oh, what confusion you've caused, Stevie! Sah's got it to make more sense though. :P

What type of room is it may I ask :huh:

Just shows I should look harder.

Thanks.

No probs, only reason I know is because the day before you asked my friend wanted to know about parking too, for wether she'd drive or get the train, so happened to look it up and still have it handy.

No there's 7 in Crippsy's room. Would have been 9 had there been me and Ruth :D

7??

Me, Alasdair, Laura, Suzi fri and sun nights, then Candy and possibly her friend sat night too..whos the 7th?

but NOW it's sorted: there's 2 rooms, 7 in 1 room and then you are Ruth are in a different room on your own and are looking for roomies :P

Yup.. (and their the ones bailed on us because they didnt want to be squashed in :P )

Edited by crippsy_99

The floor space is open to anyone any night! So you'd be welcome on it on the Sunday if you're interested. :YAHOO:

I think myself and my sister are considering maybe joining you guys, if theres still space :YAHOO: