England Managers

Crostini

Steve McClaren might be free within the near future as well, we can put him in stocks and pelt him with rotton tomatoes! lol

They should be able to afford all of those but the bill for security to keep away all of us fustrated fans would be incredible

Steve McClaren might be free within the near future as well, we can put him in stocks and pelt him with rotton tomatoes! lol

They should be able to afford all of those but the bill for security to keep away all of us fustrated fans would be incredible

if you get Glenn Twoddle to come im gonna slap him. Cant stand the bloke. I am a Wolves season ticket holder though so im bound to hate him. We had Taylor as manager and I didnt even mind him so Hoddle must be bad, Its not what he does on the field its what he says and does off it!! He is an idiot. Im sure I wouldnt say anything to him but in all honesty the guys opinions are weird. I am actually sure he has a screw loose.

Edited by rich5wolves

if you get Glenn Twoddle to come im gonna slap him. Cant stand the bloke. I am a Wolves season ticket holder though so im bound to hate him. We had Taylor as manager and I didnt even mind him so Hoddle must be bad, Its not what he does on the field its what he says and does off it!! He is an idiot. Im sure I wouldnt say anything to him but in all honesty the guys opinions are weird. I am actually sure he has a screw loose.

I am a big Wolves fan as well (a relative of mine used to play for them many many years ago - Ray Chatham), Hoddle had good ideas but it was like trying to bang a square peg into a round hole - it was never going to happen. He made bad signings (Frankowski the missing piece in the jigsaw??) and the half decent signings he did make he didn't use them to the full potential and he just completely lost the plot we was just lucky (and I hate to say it) but thank god Moxey got him to sign a contract that meant we didn't have to give him a massive pay-off. I bumped into Lee Naylor on a night out in Wolverhampton for some reason he tried to give it the BIG UN so I decided to tell him to 'sex and travel' then went and talked to Paul Ince who was very chatty and a great laugh (and yes embaressingly I asked him for his autograph and photo) he was with two blonde ladies and I am pretty sure neither was his wife :unsure: LMFAO

I am a big Wolves fan as well (a relative of mine used to play for them many many years ago - Ray Chatham), Hoddle had good ideas but it was like trying to bang a square peg into a round hole - it was never going to happen. He made bad signings (Frankowski the missing piece in the jigsaw??) and the half decent signings he did make he didn't use them to the full potential and he just completely lost the plot we was just lucky (and I hate to say it) but thank god Moxey got him to sign a contract that meant we didn't have to give him a massive pay-off. I bumped into Lee Naylor on a night out in Wolverhampton for some reason he tried to give it the BIG UN so I decided to tell him to 'sex and travel' then went and talked to Paul Ince who was very chatty and a great laugh (and yes embaressingly I asked him for his autograph and photo) he was with two blonde ladies and I am pretty sure neither was his wife :WINCE: LMFAO

lol Lee Naylor was always out!! Saw him everywhere. And your wrong about one thing.......Frankowski still is the missing piece of the jigsaw lol..........

Dirty, Cheating, Filthy, Wolves. Your manager is a complete nob.

I don't want to drag this thread into an argument about clubs because it's not about that! Which team do you support? United or Wednesday?

Either way we done ya, Play-off finals Sheffield United (granted and fair play to United for getting back into the Premiership and you might just escape relegation and I really hope they do) and on the other hand if your a Sheffield Wednesday fan you got Leon Clarke LMFAO :crying:

Naylor still comes down I bumped into him in Yates last month Grr The league is still very tight anyone can get promoted out of the top 6, I don't want to get automatic promotion if and thats a BIG IF we get in the Play-Off Finals I would love it because they are being held at Wembley. I attened the U-21 game and the stadium is awsome and I can't wait to go again!

Is there any mention of Blade in my name?

That's the only thing you lot have ever done that was praise worthy. You have scummy fans who always cause trouble.

As for Clarke, he looks pony from what we've seen so far. Yet another Fatlock - what is it with us signing s***, overweight players from Wolves?

Edited by Darth_Owl

That's the only thing you lot have ever done that was praise worthy. You have scummy fans who always cause trouble.

As for Clarke, he looks pony from what we've seen so far. Yet another Fatlock - what is it with us signing s***, overweight players from Wolves?

Ahh! I just realised your username apologise I didn't see that. I forgot you had Prodlock from Wolves as well, I feel for you having those crap players from us. I mean Leon Clarke I never drink but was seen time after time after time out on the lash the night before a game with a pint in his hand he's just a twit and I noticed it didn't take you long to send him out on loan get rid asap mate. We got stung many a time buying crap I mean Bob Taylor for £1.something mill?? Tony Daley who had a couple of games and then couldn't play again Paul Stewart (or coulf of been Mark Walters I can never remember because they came on loan at the same time) came on as sub score whilst falling over and that was that. We did our fair share of buy crap players and have beens over the hill.

errrr no, we were champions of Europe........so the term ever is a bit stupid.

By the way I was at your stadium the other day and must say its probably the worst stadium in the division, even worse than Hull and co. Im not saying that to get to you and I know its got its historic past but oh my God.

Good ending to the game by the way pmsl :D

You may not like Mcarthy but your manager signed Leon Clarke for £300,000, what a legend pmsl :D:D

There wasn't any trouble at Hillsborough really, apart from the fact you can hardly see due to the great posts you have holding the roof up.

Anyhow you can say what you want, be as rude as you want but the bottom line we have a team of Gary Breens in the playoff places, and once again, another disappointing pointless season for your bunch of fallen losers. Not as great as when Waddle missed in the penalty shoot out at Molineux in the F.A cup though pmsl. :D:D now that was funny.

INTO INJRY TIME, SMACK!!! KEOGH KEOGH KEOGH KEOGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU VERY MUCH GOODNIGHT WEDNESDAY.!!!!!!!!!!

For most Wednesday fans this has actually been a very good season - it's the first time since we were relegated from the Premiership that we've not been involved in a relegation dog fight - except 04/05 when we won the League One play-off final. Only our blip in January has prevented us from being in contention for the playoffs.

Edited by Darth_Owl

For most Wednesday fans this has actually been a very good season - it's the first time since we were relegated from the Premiership that we've not been involved in a relegation dog fight - except 04/05 when we won the League One play-off final. Only our blip in January has prevented us from being in contention for the playoffs.

Mediocrity for some is a good season, I appologise :)

Graham Taylor

I don't think anyone would want to meet old turnip head, though perhaps some Watford or Villa fans might prove me wrong.

Don't forget the MIGHTY Wolves! I actually liked him as our manager we really didn't let him have a good run before the chop. He helped set up our youth academy which helped produce the liked of Robbie Keane, Jolen lescott, Matt Murray and Mark Davis.

I have to agree with Crostini we have all gone off the track with our posts (no matter how much fun it is) lets stick to the orginal thread.

Graham Taylor

I don't think anyone would want to meet old turnip head, though perhaps some Watford or Villa fans might prove me wrong.

Don't forget the MIGHTY Wolves! I actually liked him as our manager we really didn't let him have a good run before the chop. He helped set up our youth academy which helped produce the liked of Robbie Keane, Jolen lescott, Matt Murray and Mark Davis.

I have to agree with Crostini we have all gone off the track with our posts (no matter how much fun it is) lets stick to the orginal thread.

lol Turnip was ok. We didnt give him long enough.

Anyhow back on topic, lets have Chris Waddle. Legend. pmsl :thumbup: