That's it for guest announcements tonight!

Hi everyone! :D

That's all the guest announcements for tonight! I hope that you are pleased with them and that there are a few you want to meet! :D

Should have some more guests to announce soon, so keep your eyes peeled on the board for those, and also some other very exciting things we have planned for the show!!! ;)

Thanks

Mark :D

Mark can I ask are you a Spurs fan doesn't matter just interested

Lol!!!!!!! NO, NO and DOUBLE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Red Devils for me I'm afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Mark :D

harsh

Can't compare Henry to who Saha or Roo.ney no challenge.

Henry all the time

You know what, and it may be terribly incorrect of me to say this, but I actually think Rooney is massively over-rated!!!!

On the other hand, a certain Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him or loathe him, I defy anyone to tell me he is not one of the best players in the world at the moment!!!!! ;)

Mark

• Moderators

On the other hand, a certain Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him or loathe him, I defy anyone to tell me he is not one of the best players in the world at the moment!!!!! :D

Mark

I can never decide whether I hate him because he's so good, or because he's a smug cheating b@stard ;)

He does have great skill & ball ball control & can leave players for dead & score great goals, BUT when the going gets tough - why is it, he always ends up diving & rolling on the ground & looks shocked when he ref ignors him?

GREAT GUESTS BTW.

Edited by Dai-X

He does have great skill & ball ball control & can leave players for dead & score great goals, BUT when the going gets tough - why is it, he always ends up diving & rolling on the ground & looks shocked when he ref ingnors him?

Coz he comes from the European footballing scene!!!!!!!!!!!! Will take a while for that to go away, but he is getting better on that front!!!!! Isn't he!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

Mark

He does have great skill & ball ball control & can leave players for dead & score great goals, BUT when the going gets tough - why is it, he always ends up diving & rolling on the ground & looks shocked when he ref ingnors him?

Coz he comes from the European footballing scene!!!!!!!!!!!! Will take a while for that to go away, but he is getting better on that front!!!!! Isn't he!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

Mark

In front of a camera yes lol

• 1 month later...