Guest Announcement - Dean Holdsworth

We are pleased to announce that former member of the Wimbledon FC ‘Crazy Gang’, Dean Holdsworth, will be joining us for Sportsmania!

Dean played 169 games for Wimbledon between 1992 and 1997, where he was part of the infamous ‘crazy gang’, along with Vinny Jones, Dennis Wise and John Fashanu! He then went on to make 158 appearances for Bolton Wanderers between 1997 and 2003.

dean-holdsworth-150.jpg

• 2 months later...

I know that dean played for Coventry City Football Club would i be aloud to get my Cov shirt signed.

Im sure Dean will have no problem signing your Coventry shirt. Just be aware that any sports items including football shirts have an extra £10 charge ontop of the original autograph price.

I know that dean played for Coventry City Football Club would i be aloud to get my Cov shirt signed.

Im sure Dean will have no problem signing your Coventry shirt. Just be aware that any sports items including football shirts have an extra £10 charge ontop of the original autograph price.

Thankyou for the info. Cheers . :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Edited by gem-sanders

• 4 weeks later...

What a great guy :D Pleasure to work with on Sunday :D

Kelle

xx

second that

he was great to work with on the saturday too :P

x x

Have to say I was really pleased my guest was next to Deano cause he was a really nice guy and was great listening to all his stories about the premiers he did.