Guests from 1980's Films

GoldenGreen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim Corey Haim

Well I thought long and hard about it but I just can't think who I wanna see at C5... Hmmm.... :P:rolleyes:

Piggle :D

x x x x

• 2 years later...

Seeing as we have the Lost Boys Re-union and all at C9, plus the power that is the Coreys Squared.

Time I thought to revive my guests from 80's film thread from way back in the dawn of time, or 2003 to all of you that use traditional dates. (2003 - Can't believe it was that long ago !)

From my orginal list we have had Kristy Swanson , and now we have Corey Haim, and of course Corey Feldman, where it all started way back in October 2003.

Edited by GoldenGreen

The Lost Boys Re-union is a great idea, and hopefully will be a big success at C9, so that we can have more 80's film re-unions in the future. So many classic movies, they just don't make them the same nowadays.

A Goonies re-union must be on the cards, as we have already had Corey Feldman, Sean Astin, Joe Pantoliano and Robert Davi, which would be good on its own anyway, and if Showmasters could pull out a few others it would be awesome.

From a personal point of view, I would love to see a Young Guns (Plus Young Guns 2 re-union), or maybe a John Hughes movies theme:

Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Ferris Bueller, Planes , Trains and Automobiles etc

How come this thread was still accessible even though the last post before today (or whenever) was in 2003???

955943[/snapback]

All the posts are still there somewhere, you just need to do a search for them.

You can search right back to the beginning I think. Normally only posts from the last 30 days appear to be visible.

And with the Lost Boys Re-union on the cards I remembered this post , although I hadn't realised it was from back as far as 2003, which means I have been posting on this forum for a long time !

Her 'acting' in SATC was so awful it made me want to scoop out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon! :lol:

154612[/snapback]

:lol:

*nods in agreement* :WINCE::D

From a personal point of view, I would love to see a Young Guns (Plus Young Guns 2 re-union), or maybe a John Hughes movies theme:

Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Ferris Bueller, Planes , Trains and Automobiles etc

955929[/snapback]

*again nods in agreement*

all and everyone in the above mentioned John Hughes films would be fantastic, otherwise a general eighties one off re-union with all the people mentioned previously in this thread would rock anyway!*wish* :WAVE: Definitely has my vote :D:lol: