firefly guests

majorkennedy

I would LOVE to meet Nathan Fillion again, he's a darling!

Yeah same, Id love to meet Nathan again he was awesome. Really nice personality and even though he was busy he took the time to have a proper conversation with me :firedevil: Also love Alan Tudyk. He was amazing, really sweet and lovelly to talk to.

Id love to meet Gina Torres, mainly because she doesnt do many and now that Serenity and Firefly is over may not see much more of her or any of the other cast for that matter. Although Buffy/Angel are still going, they were much more successful than Firefly/Serenity. I just hope it continues.

...and i cant say much for Summer Glau. Id love to meet her, shes so beautiful and an amazing actress.

Lets have a firefly reunion :P

Missed Nathon Fillion at London, so it would be great to meet him, and Jewel Staite, Gina Torres, and Morena Baccarin - you get the idea!!

I've managed to meet some of the others - Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, Alan Tudyk, Ron Glass - all absolutely great, each taking time out to chat with everyone in the line - Summer actually looked happier to meet the fans than the other way around!

Come to think about it :lol: a reunion is must :P