Doug Bradley and Robert Englund?

tombennett91

Is it possible to get Robert Englund and Doug Bradley to collectormania 11?

I know Robert Englund goes to a lot of these Collectormania's would it be to much to ask for him to come to this one? I'd love it so much if i could meet him he rocks as Freddy i'd like to ask him about any future films with Freddy :WINCE:

And Doug Bradley i hear lives in London which isn't so far away from MK, it be pretty awsome if he came he was amazing as Pinhead, see if he know's anything about the remake of Hellraiser.

I've got Michael Biehn so im :YAHOO:

Robert Englund was awesome to meet... :YAHOO:

I asked to have a photo taken and he told me to come round the back of the table to sit next to him.

He put his hand around my throat and made a Freddy style scary face... it was fantastic... the down side... My old camera was playing up at the time and the picture never took... :blush:

I wanna meet him again so i can get my picture! :P

Edited by Richie Rich

Is it possible to get Robert Englund and Doug Bradley to collectormania 11?

I know Robert Englund goes to a lot of these Collectormania's would it be to much to ask for him to come to this one? I'd love it so much if i could meet him he rocks as Freddy i'd like to ask him about any future films with Freddy

I can tell you that I met him at a Convention last November and during his Q&A session he told that there are plans for a prequel.