Miranda as Eowyn. Whats going on?

winglord

I suspect you have the shot from the glittering caves which although mentioned was cut from both versions of the film.

Thanks Noddy, i think you may be correct. I tried to load a picture onto the board but could'nt for some reason. In the photo, Miranda is looking to the side and behind her is an orangy coloured rock. (looks like a cave troll) but not. She has sword drawn and bloody hands.

Can you clarify your suggestion of the Glittering Caves.

Thanks

Paul

Wife has kindly showed me how to upload piccie :uhoh:

here's the one i got signed

Mirandasig.jpg

This pic is from a scene that was supposedly set in the Glittering Caves, and was subseqentially cut from both of the Movies!...Eowyn is in the caves and is supposed to be protecting the women and children from the attack of the Uruk Hai. She is holding the sword because a small band of Uruks have reportedly broken through the doors and she is hiding from them around a corner and waiting for them to attack!...the reason her hands are bloody is because she has just supposedly helped to deliver a New Born Baby!....The scene never saw the light of day!!...

I love that photo,and its great to know the story behind it.

Just wish i got to meet Miranda myself........"sigh"

Hi Dave,

She was a very nice person. I had quite a long chat with her about the films and her role as Eowyn. I also got her to sign all of my dvd sets on the disk. Saying "I am no man" Miranda Otto. She is a very petit lady, not at all what i expected. I also would like to send thanks out too, for the explaination of the scene.

Cheers.

signeddisks.jpg

I love that photo,and its great to know the story behind it.

Just wish i got to meet Miranda myself........"sigh"

Hi Dave,

She was a very nice person. I had quite a long chat with her about the films and her role as Eowyn. I also got her to sign all of my dvd sets on the disk. Saying "I am no man" Miranda Otto. She is a very petit lady, not at all what i expected. I also would like to send thanks out too, for the explaination of the scene.

Cheers.

And here are my signed disks :D

Oh my........!!!!

I am green with envy !

I was over the moon when Miranda was announced for Milton Keynes.....but of course she cancelled. ;)

I really couldn't make the distance to Manchester,so now live in hope that Miranda will appear at Milton Keynes in the future.

Cheers mate

Dave.