NEW YEARS WITH SHOWMASTERS

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

we will be sending out an email out asap to all with where when what to bring ect we still have some space so if you still want to come for the 4 days or just one then just let us know so we can get food so you donot starve

happy new year to you all

jason and the showmasters team

• Moderators

we will be sending out an email out asap to all with where when what to bring ect we still have some space so if you still want to come for the 4 days or just one then just let us know so we can get food so you donot starve

happy new year to you all

jason and the showmasters team

Cool ;) , we can't wait :P

Hi

This is just a quick note to thank SM for organising the new year event. Although I only went along for a couple of days, it was well worth it. I have learnt more about myself and although this has led to some big regrets, I am glad that I went.

(Deep huh?)

I also got to build a huge fire, Jason introduced me to a new friend call Smirnoff and I got to see lots of my friends having fun. Next time I want to go for longer.

Hope everyone had a good time,

Paul

What can I say an awsome weekend with a group of people I love, a great way to spend New Year, Wickermen, Buzz, Dam Building (well watching Jason doing his impression of a beaver), air pistol shooting, drinking, dancing, helping out, chatting, doing bizarre things with mattresses and loads of other stuff. Wish I was still there but ho hum will just have to look forward to next year

i had an amazing time too. it really is amazing what you can do with 15 mattresses. teehee.

i want to thank everyone that was there at any time ober the weekend. i was lovely seeing you all. i really wish everyday could be like those 5 days of sillyness. it was crazy. i especially loved the dam building, the pistol shooting, the wicker man, the settlers of catan game, giant jenga, watching the first 5 eps of Heros, party dances and.. well all of it really. it was an amazing weekend and i really didnt want to come home.

thanks guys.

=x=

I thoroughly enjoyed myself this weekend. Although it was a slightly smaller group than we originally thought in no way did this affect the craziness.

Much fun was had by all - i shot a gun for the first time, we cremated the wicker man, buzz was fab, didn't try the settlers game but monopoly was our choice (alex you hotel tycoon !)

Paul (waterboy) it was nice to see you there for more than one day this year - and learning to relax is always a good thing.

I got to know some of you better, and there were some nice surprises - as for the rest of the usual gang i love you all :D

Thank you Jason and Andrea and all of the attendees. It was a blast :thumbup:

Can't wait for next time