My Turn To Say Thanks!

Jola

I'd just like to say Thank You to all the crew who didn't give Pit Boss Andy a hard time when he took over my "hotel duties" for the weekend as I couldn't make it to the show! Thanks for being kind to him :YAHOO:

Also, thanks to the all the crew who responded so quickly to my emails regarding crew and hotel issues - you make life for me so much easier!

And to those of you that did give Pit Boss Andy a hard time - watch out!!!! I'll be back whooping your butts soon enough :dance: :dance:

Sweetie, you were missed.

Would we give Andy a hard time ......................... Yep :dance:

We know better than to give you a hard time hun, we know you would hurt us :YAHOO:

Thanks hunni for sorting out my room problem, really appreciated.

Can't wait to see you at the next one.

Hugs

Marina xxx

I'd just like to say Thank You to all the crew who didn't give Pit Boss Andy a hard time when he took over my "hotel duties" for the weekend as I couldn't make it to the show! Thanks for being kind to him :P

DAMN... MUST TRY HARDER

erm seriously though, Thanks again Jola, it was a shame you wernt there, seemed weird in a way. Its fair enough though. Thanks for sorting out the hotel for us again though.. Twas a much better hotel this time, well I felt so, and such a comfy bed... zzzzz

A

Hotel was a good one thanks Jola.

Well it had a few teething problems when we arrived and ate, but the manageress when faced with Ally, Mary and myself soon saw the error of their ways and we got them to agree to putting on a wonderful all you can eat buffet for the crew on Saturday evening. - I love a good result!

Hotel was a good one thanks Jola.

Well it had a few teething problems when we arrived and ate, but the manageress when faced with Ally, Mary and myself soon saw the error of their ways and we got them to agree to putting on a wonderful all you can eat buffet for the crew on Saturday evening. - I love a good result!

I have to say I was very impressed by the way the manageress reacted so quickly, there are a lot of hotels where the management would have waited until we'd all gone before even lookibg at the forms!

And Jola....we all missed you hun, you're not allowed to miss any more :YAHOO:

Idris