Prezzies 4 dom, Elijah and sean and all others

I just asked MiMo and i remember now... someone asked them what there best gift from a fan was and what was the weirdest gift... and Sean went onto saying that "Elijah got a monkey and a letter, he didn't like the monkey though" Elijah was embarrassed and didn't say nothing... Awww

OHMIGOD really!!!!!?????? LMAO. I'm Elijah's weirdest gift!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's really upsetting actually......

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, you get gifts from people all over, it would be truly Amazing. I remember when I was into the Backstreet Boys (I know groan) Nick Carter announced once that he collected Beanie Babies, and after that he never had to buy another one :firedevil: .

I just hope that Elijah and Andy got “The Rules of TIG.” I mean they can give them to charity if they wish, but I don’t know what people would do with it other then them. I also hope that Dom gets his shirt. If he gives it to charity I hope it goes to a fun loving man or a young boy.

Cheers!

they got them all babes and andy wouldnt put the rules of tig down, he just kept looking at it page by page throughout the day!

I just asked MiMo and i remember now... someone asked them what there best gift from a fan was and what was the weirdest gift... and Sean went onto saying that "Elijah got a monkey and a letter, he didn't like the monkey though" Elijah was embarrassed and didn't say nothing... Awww

Did they say what their best presents were?? :D

*Remembers getting emotional over the poem when she read it!!*

Sean adored everything you got him Andrea.. he isnt going to forget you in a hurry.

I could imagine him putting the poem up in his house or something.. its amazing!!

Yeh and remember how personal his autograph to you was... what did he write? It was so wonderful!

You definitly made an impression on him...

i know guys thank you so much!

he wrote (and i hope nobody gets upset he wrote a long thing instead of just auto)

"andrea

Bless you, and thank you for your thoughtfulness, and generosity and passion, Sean "

and he said i wont put my full name its too impersonal <~~~~~~ how amazing is he!

Yes he did ask the dude behind him to put the books safe for later!

*sigh*

today it hit home, that i am never going to see them again and i got really sad!

Vxx

awwww hun.... bless you!!! u will see tham again.... u waited for 13 years to meet sean... but it still happened!! it actually happened. i have to keep looking at all the pictures to believe it but it did happen and it will happen again! i can feel it in my heart!!

I really thought littelfgirl would have been on here aready and told you about the teddy bears we gave Sean, Elijah and Dom. Each one was dressed to match the hobbit that played in the film. Elijah was the first to get his and at first he thought he it belonged to my friend Sharon as she was holding it, he said it was such a quit bear. it was priceless to see his look of shock when she said it was for him, just just loved it. Sean got he's next and he was so funny, he hugged it and kissed it's nose and waved is Bye, Bye when he had to but it in the box of gifts behind him. We learnt later that after he had finished singing on Monday he was seen playing with it on his knee. I think Dom was a little unsure about his bear, but then he had had a long day and was about to go to lunch. I know that Dom was not happy about all the dealers that were at C4 and wish that we had managed to see him earlyer in the day, but we will know for next time.

Cora

oooh.... dom was mad about the dealers!! really!! go dom!! they shouldnt be allowed to get that many autographs.. it just doesnt seem fair!! we come from miles around to , in some case just get a glimps of our idols, and they can spend all that time with them!!

go dom!1 i can see why you were annoyed!!

oooh.... dom was mad about the dealers!! really!! go dom!! they shouldnt be allowed to get that many autographs.. it just doesnt seem fair!! we come from miles around to , in some case just get a glimps of our idols, and they can spend all that time with them!!

go dom!1 i can see why you were annoyed!!

awww..... poor dom :D:D:D:wub:

awwww hun.... bless you!!! u will see tham again.... u waited for 13 years to meet sean... but it still happened!! it actually happened. i have to keep looking at all the pictures to believe it but it did happen and it will happen again! i can feel it in my heart!!

you knew what ,Me 2 i feeil the same i look at the pic' and i say "you reeeily meet them ", and i smile and feeil all worm and happy and i just knew next time it'l be as wounderfull and even beter :-)

you knew what ,Me 2 i feeil the same <lol> i look at the pic' and i say "you reeeily meet them ", and i smile and feeil all worm and happy and i just knew next time it'l be as wounderfull and even beter :-)

here is to hoping!! i keep finding things that remeind of things that happened and i get all sad... i keep trying to think of C5 but thats sooo far away!! and im still having trouble believing C4 happened at all

Ok, what did I, we (bb-luv and me) em....

Andy, Sean, Elijah and Dom got a handmade necklace with the elvish 9 on it.

All LotRs got a card with their charakters on it and a poem in it.

Dom got a Bonsai (Apple tree) and a map ;)

I think that was all....

and of course our love

Edited by NiChan

I want to meet them again! I'd like to give them something more personal than my less-than-charming smile. I have to meet them again, the closer to my current place of residence the better!

I'm definitely giving letters next time, and I'll work up from there. Andy will be first, in honour of the first autograph from a Famous Person I ever got.

In regards to what they do with the gifts, I saw Sean's assistant opening a letter for him to read when he was ready (to avoid paper cuts!). I'm sure that this group of Famous People wouldn't be as callous as others and throw all the hard-made, original, personal stuff away. Poems, and personalised boxes, are different! A million teddy bears might be hidden away in a cupboard somewhere ... I don't know! I didn't think to get them anything.

~fadagaski~

you knew what ,Me 2 i feeil the same <lol> i look at the pic' and i say "you reeeily meet them ", and i smile and feeil all worm and happy and i just knew next time it'l be as wounderfull and even beter :-)

here is to hoping!! i keep finding things that remeind of things that happened and i get all sad... i keep trying to think of C5 but thats sooo far away!! and im still having trouble believing C4 happened at all

Same here! I just got my photos developed and I'm all remembering the weekend and totally not beleiving it actually happened. Man - i hope Sean goes back to C5! I want to make him a special present. Didn't realise how lovely he was until I met him!

I just want to know LOL me and my freind whent a bit mad

with the prezzies for dom :rolleyes:

I gave All of them all my love :blush::wub:

and thay still have it wether thay knew it or not :-)))

awww thats so sweet!

heheheh , :-) i'm beeing all mashi today :-) so grab it whail you can