About Radisson Edwardian?:S

heya, sorry if this page is unnecessary but i really need some help about the Radisson Edwardian? can someone help me please. im really confused about it as on the ring con homepage it says that the Radisson Edwardian is a hotel? but if its a hotel, will the event fit in it. Also i was wondering, is the event at the Radisson Edwardian, or is it somewere else in that area and thats just a place to stay for fans??:S:S please help me i would really appreciate it :) :huh::dance::drunk:

• Moderators

If you read my link on the other topic then you'd know :drunk:

It's a CONVENTION, not a signing event like Collectormania and LFACC etc. Conventions are generally held in hotels that have halls and places where the signings occur etc. So yes, the event will fit in of course.

The Rad is great for this type of event. Conventions are so different from the signing shows and thats why it works. I would assume that if you book in time you could get your room there, however it is a 5* hotel isnt it?

A

• Showmasters Admin

It's normally best to wait and book your rooms through the con, or wait for the con to have a booking reference number. Cons usually negotiate a good deal.

For example, the rooms are something like £130+ a night if you book them straight with the hotel but are about £80 if you book with the con booking code.

I realise that £80 is still a lot and that's why some people choose to stay in cheaper near by hotels. The whole of Bath Road is just full of hotels serving the airport, so you're bound to be able to find one within walking distance that's perhaps more in your price range if necessary.

Edited by Too Tall