GMEX is gonna be HUGE

LilElfGirl

I have never known so many guests to be announced for one event and I have crewed for Showmasters in the past infact I really miss it oh well keep the guests coming SM

Elfiexx

Too many pinned topics, it confuses meeeee.

Awwwwwww poor David I think it's FUN the more the merrier

Elfiexx

• Moderators

Well there are plenty of people that will be going ^_^

At every event, some think it's the best lineup ever, and others either meet very few guests or don't even attend. Same with this one.

Differing opinions amongst attendees is nothing new.

• Moderators

Well I always find it hard to criticise because we just don't know who's actually available etc for these events, and so I never believe it's necessarily a choice to go for a large quantity of lower quality guests over a few higher quality ones.

Sure, it's disappointing, and we'd all love stellar lineups, but with events like these I imagine it's not always possible. Especially to put together lineups that'll cater for such a wide variety of tastes that are obviously present in attendees.

It is a shame when people don't want to come because there's nothing that interests them, but there are so many events that you know there'll be something for you eventually ^_^

Edited by DavidB

AHEM

Excuse me but I didn't start this thread for people to start bitching about the calibre of the guests YET AGAIN I put it here beacuse I believe that GMEX will have the biggest lineup I have seen. Might not be to my taste but you know what it's gone beyond that and I really don't appreciate people coming in here to bad mouth yet again. We all know your opinions so please will you just leave it now and stop ruining every thread you go in

It's going to be my first G-MEX and yes it is gonna be HUGE :poki: There's so many guest's i want to met i'm not gonna know where to start. So i'm not bitching LilElfGirl, i think it's gonna be GGGRRREEEAAATTTT!!!! ^_^

Edited by datalore

I guess I just feel sad, I've only missed one SM event in the last few years (and that's cos I was ill) and I'd like to support them, but I feel that they're going for quantity over quality this time around. The last Gmex was fantastic and I even had a gold pass for that one, so it'd be a shame to miss this one.

I'm well excited over the line up! I'm sorry you don't like the "quality" of the guests, I guess it says more about you than it does about the guests. I originally planned to go to Gmex to meet George Sewell, but since SM is having more UFO guests, including thte legendary Gerry Anderson, I'm even happier now. They are quality guests to me :poki:. And Miranda Otto to boot! Roll on November! ^_^

• Moderators

How many is it? I'm guessing around 45 or something but I could be way off lol

just did a count David you were 1 away I counted 46

Elfiexx

Oooh that was quite a good guess then lol that is a lot of guests :poki: and no doubt more to come ^_^

So i'm not bitching LilElfGirl, i think it's gonna be GGGRRREEEAAATTTT!!!! ^_^

Datalore I am not mentioning any names the people who have been bitching know who they are and to tell you the truth I'm sick of it now. It's obvious Showmasters are working so hard I'm now just gutted I'm not gonna be able to make it

Elfiexx

So i'm not bitching LilElfGirl, i think it's gonna be GGGRRREEEAAATTTT!!!! ^_^

Datalore I am not mentioning any names the people who have been bitching know who they are and to tell you the truth I'm sick of it now. It's obvious Showmasters are working so hard I'm now just gutted I'm not gonna be able to make it

Elfiexx

If there's someone you wanted to see i could get a pic for you and e-mail it to you if you want. Up to u

Edited by datalore

Too many pinned topics, it confuses meeeee.

:D Me too! So many new guests, as I scroll down I keep thinking there's no G-Mex scetion left, just shedloads of guests, lol! But then I find it, so it's OK. G-Mex 2: More guests than you can shake a stick at! ^_^ Will be spending loads at this one.

I hasen to say this, but...Keep 'em coming, SM! ;)

If there's someone you wanted to see i could get a pic for you and e-mail it to you if you want. Up to u

That's really nice of you Datalore but I have many friends going and Crewing the event I have a Two Towers bus shelter poster with about 30 sigs on it at the moment and it needs Miranda but I think I have that sorted.... But if Showmasters were to announce a really big guest that I just couldn't say no to then my plans will definately have to change

Elfiexx