everybody please read this

i was just glad to be at the screenings!!!

before they announced elijah being at c4 i would have thought that i would NEVER actually see elijah in the flesh!!!! i still can really believe i have :lol:

AND the fact i got to see his tattoo and his awful BK impression that always makes me giggle :lol:

My name is Thomas Howard and i am discraced about the lack of time gone into the Elijah Wood meet. I had waited for 8 hours to meet my favourite person in the whole world and never got to. i had ticket number 728 which is pritty high i know but after people had waited that long to see him you would have thought that they would of at least have your photo taken with them because that is what every fan wants. They stopped this around 600 then you where only aloud 1 autograph per person which i think is unfair because someone saw a person take 18 photos of Elijah Wood in 1 go.

Then we wernt aloud to have it personally signed to us like i wanted mine signed To Thomas, Best Wishes Elijah Wood. But he only signed it Elijah Wood. i didnt even get to shake his hand and as soon as he had signed it i actually got pushed out of the way to the side my mum was there and she got tapped on the shoulder and told to move on.

I think when you have waited that long you should be able to get the items signed and have a photo with them.

PLEASE IF ANYONE READS THIS PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU THINK IT WAS LIKE AND WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

THOMAS HOWARD

What day?!?!

coz I actually had ticket number 728 on Sunday, and I met lij at 5.45!!

I didnt mind waiting and i do understand why th time with them was so short.... but Why no photos? my photos of 1 of the most memorable moment of my laife were just him signing and me looking at him!!!

ALso my autograph was just signed-but TIME TIME TIME!!!!!

I think people got more time at the beginning because they were there from like 4 or 5 in the morning!!!!

hope I have been of some use in your argument!

I want to thank the assistant to Elijah, because she said something that got him to look up and look me IN THE EYE and then he SHOOK MY HAND. Okay, so the girl two places in front got a hug (BITCH! :lol:) but still! I met Elijah Wood and he said to me "Don't be nervous". *dies*

Andy totally rocked. I love that guy. But I don't know about the Monday evening free queues, because I saw him leave at 16:30 (just as I was making my way down to see if I could have a chat - I had almost worked up the courage to do something more than blush and shake!). But he was just leaving - poor bloke had trouble getting out of the door with people stopping him, but there you go.

God, Showmasters HAVE to bring them all back. Or set up a seperate LotR-Mania. That would bring in just as much money (I know it's not the only point, but it is a factor), probably more if they got 5 LotR stars. Even if they were 'minor' characters (if you can call Lurtz, Sauron and Witchking 'minor'), that would still be a major draw.

Who's for Lotrmania?

~fadagaski~

On Monday I manage to get a ticket to see Elijah and I had to wait 7 hours before I could meet him. My ticket number was 607.

When I did manage to meet Elijah, I manage to ask him for a cuddle and he said yes. :lol:

My mum couldn't take any photo as the steward told her not to, she still manage to take one of me cuddling Elijah. Thanks mum. :D

In the end I got to shake his hand and say goodbye to him before the steward said to me to move on.

sarah-monster:

but they didn't move me on, as Elijah actually spoke to me for a minute or 2, so they couldn't!

Nice, the rest of us got moved on in seconds, spent all day waiting to see him and then had 3-6 seconds standing for a sig and move on, at least I can say I was considerate and moved for people, so everyone could get a chance, some of us obviously did not think of others, 2 mins means 30 per hr! joke if everyone did that!!!! :lol:

Hey, I think you took that the wrong way - I wasn't meaning to boast or anything, and the 2 minute is probably WAY exaggerated in my mind (you know how time seems to freeze?!). I waited 9 hours to meet Elijah, and trust me, I wasn't about to take time away from other people, I'm really not that inconsiderate! :D

sarah-monster:

but they didn't move me on, as Elijah actually spoke to me for a minute or 2, so they couldn't!

Nice, the rest of us got moved on in seconds, spent all day waiting to see him and then had 3-6 seconds standing for a sig and move on, at least I can say I was considerate and moved for people, so everyone could get a chance, some of us obviously did not think of others, 2 mins means 30 per hr! joke if everyone did that!!!! :lol:

Hey, I think you took that the wrong way - I wasn't meaning to boast or anything, and the 2 minute is probably WAY exaggerated in my mind (you know how time seems to freeze?!). I waited 9 hours to meet Elijah, and trust me, I wasn't about to take time away from other people, I'm really not that inconsiderate! :D

Exactly! Hey, stop moaning people! If we had a chance to be with Elijah that long then congrats to us! We were lucky and you were just jealous! You'd be the same in our positions...You're all lucky he even turned up so count your f*cken blessings and stop moaning! I'm fed up of it!

I met him for 7-8 mins!!

I think people got more time at the beginning because they were there from like 4 or 5 in the morning!!!!

I got there at 5.15am and got ticket number 119 but still got only a couple of seconds whith Elijah and was told no photos, no personalisation! At least I managed to meet him. Maybe next time i'll get a photo!!

Hey, I must say i tend to agree. I know how hard it must be for the stars to get through everyone, but to pay 20.00 and just get a signature, no personalisation was a bit harsh.. we could have gone and bought an autographed photo at the fair... and not had to wait around for 8 hours.. but we wanted to meet our hero and get our photos signed personally..

bit of a dilemma, and heartbreaking for those who still didnt get in. i was lucky enough to get in on the monday but i was queueing from 4.00 am but there were people that had been there all night.. i did get my photo signed personally, but i was ushered out like a bat out of hell. those who got there in the first 30 or so got the prime time... we were told that the first 200 would get personally signed pics.. but i was 99 and they were saying no then, but i insisted.. but its a hard one...

:wub: I was no.19 i think..i'd been waiting since 3am...no one was pushing us along...maybe cos of our awful freezing night in the cold and no sleep! Most amazing day of my life with Elijah! Couldnt have been better!

Would like to say a massive thanks to all the guests, especially Elijah himself, and the wonderful showmasters! Round of applause! You've made not only my day, nor month, nor year - you've made my LIFE!

ALL CHEER FOR C5!! ELIJAH AGAIN PLEASE!!!! HAHA! :(:D

I only went the Monday and hated it. I went to C3 and loved it. I didnt want my pic taken with anyone or have a signed photo. I just like to stand and watch and snap away not bothering anyone but this time I couldnt as Elijah and all the other guests were partitioned off so I couldnt see anything at all. The odd time he did stand up to have his photo taken, I only had a tiny space to see through and even then the crew sometimes stood infront so no one could see. When they did stop the personalised signing the tickets should have been cheaper! At C3 I saw Billy Boyd and got loads of pix without having to queue up and I could see him quite easily and had a brilliant time, this time people HAD to queue just to take a photo because of the partitions! Personaly I think thats why the fans were going crazy over them because they couldnt see them at all from a distance. When you are depriving people of seeing them they are going to go more crazy when they see them go on their breaks and stuff. Some people dont have time to queue and are happy with just a photo from a distance - why deprive people of this priviledge? No one is doing any harm standing and watching. At C3 people were allowed to stand and watch and there was no trouble at all. Girls were crying over Billy Boyd just the same as he is a popular celeb too! If this happens again at C5 where the guests are closed in and no one can see them unless they pay or queue I think its a big mistake and I and maybe many other people will stop attending.

The staff were crap! They could see people had their cameras out waiting to see a glimps but they still stood in the way anyway!

NEXT TIME PLEASE DO NOT PARTITION THE GUESTS IN SO NO ONE CAN SEE! :rolleyes:

If it's any consolation..one fan told me that EVEN ELIJAH was moaning about the fans not getting what they paid for...he said apparently that with them not getting a personalised autograph or even a photo with him that it shouldn't even have been half of what they paid.

So, that was nice of the gentleman!

I think it was a great shame that some people didn't get in at all, and some people only got a couple of seconds, some people got a handshake (ME!), others got a hug, some were deprived of photos, and then there were the damn callous dealers. It just goes to show that even the actors would like it to be different.

How many of you are science/maths/technology wizards? Think you could knock up a cloning machine so we could all have an Elijah each?

Just kidding. :rolleyes:

~fadagaski~

If it's any consolation..one fan told me that EVEN ELIJAH was moaning about the fans not getting what they paid for...he said apparently that with them not getting a personalised autograph or even a photo with him that it shouldn't even have been half of what they paid.

So, that was nice of the gentleman!

awww bless the lad :wub: !!!!! lol

Jo xxxxxxxxx :blink:

i think elijah said 'I'm so sorry' morethan he said Hi! to most fans. At one point, the showmasters man tried to rush me through WITHOUT a signature after having paid even! Disgraceful! Obviously Elijah was shouting im so so so sorry! IT was all out of his hands, i was devestated so i kicked up a fuss and was clearly upset, showmasters did make sure i got my autograph but damn them - they had to make poor elijah apologise for the stuff they were putting HIS fans through. :D

My time with Elijah was brief - I was ticket number 886. Poor Yeltz lost her ticket in the confusion :huh: .

My photo of him signing is still precious (pardon the pun)

I said "Thank you Elijah" and he looked up and said "You're welome!"

My only compliant was the lack of photos left towards the end of the day, there were only two choices. *deep sign*

My time with Elijah was brief - I was ticket number 886. Poor Yeltz lost her ticket in the confusion :D .

My photo of him signing is still precious (pardon the pun)

I said "Thank you Elijah" and he looked up and said "You're welome!"

My only compliant was the lack of photos left towards the end of the day, there were only two choices. *deep sign*

Hey, I was literally just before you - ticket 882! Maybe I saw you! :angel:

_Sarah_: I hate you. :firedevil: Next time he comes, I catch the 5AM bus definitely. And if CM has moved by then, then I'll sleep on the doorstep with all the others. The Sally Army will probably come round and give us all coffee/soup. Heehee.

RosiePosieDanderfluff: Can you explain what Andy was talking about in your signature? I don't remember him saying that on Sunday evening ... Was it in general 'conversation' (if you can call it that, most times)?

~fadagaski~

Well, i don't want to make anybody angry..but me and my friends had a 10 minutes talk with elijah, pictures and all personalized autographs....I was number 17 :wub:

U lucky thing!!!! GRRRRRR I wish i had been you! I was ticket no. 728 and I had like 1 minute wit him and a photo of him signing !!!

My fault for not getting there early enough tho!!! :D

That is so sweet that he didn't think people were getting what they had paid for. I was ticket number 749, & when I got up to his table I thanked him for staying on to sign extra stuff, & he said it was no problem, then while he was signing my poster he asked me if a lot of people had gone home, & I told him that I thought a few had, & he sounded really upset that some fans had gone home disappointed. My heart went out to him.