Biker scout photo

Buffy_Angel

Just wandering if anyone had the biker scout photo taken? is it worth the money? is there a large que?

When I was there Friday I saw 2 people get a photo on it, did not really look that great.

There was only one bike, so I guess they edit the Scout Trooper in on the laptop.

The background was just a curtain with a print of leaves on it.

The pictures that were printed out were quite small on one of those portable printers that you simply put memory cards in to.

Before the event I was tempted to get one, but after seeing it I was a little dissapointed.

I guess some people liked it though.

My suggestions would be if they used a blue screen and added the background on the PC, it's quite simple to do. Also they should of had a full A4 photo printer so you can frame it nicely.

I went on the Friday but didn't see the Knightrider car, spotted a James Bond one so guess it must of been replaced with that unless Kitt was there on Saturday or Sunday

KITT was there Saturday when I was there but in the opposite wing to the JB car

Elfiexx

I was actually with the Bike on all days.

We had Star Wars characters on Saturday and Sunday, including a Clone, Stormtroopers, a rather mad Biker Scout, Obi-Wan Kenobi and then there was me.

The £10 was worth it in my opinion, since I've seen much, much worse for the same money.

Before the event I was tempted to get one, but after seeing it I was a little dissapointed.

My suggestions would be if they used a blue screen and added the background on the PC, it's quite simple to do. Also they should of had a full A4 photo printer so you can frame it nicely.

Sorry you were dissapointed. We (The Knights Of The Empire) had a great time making peoples Star Wars fantasies come true. I was the Mandalorian on the stand on Saturday (an ankle injury stopped me from trooping the event on Sunday), alongside Tony and others. Except for a short break when we needed to get something to eat and drink, (it gets REALLY hot after 9 hours sealed in a costume!) there was always someone on the stand, even when the rest of us were trooping the event and posing for photos elsewhere.

All in all it was a good event and I'm pleased we could be a part of it, with moneys raised going to NACCPO.

As to your suggestion, thanks; the Knights Of The Empire will look into it as we are always endevouring to make the experiance fun for all.

Edited by OrtharRrith

Sorry you were dissapointed. We (The Knights Of The Empire) had a great time making peoples Star Wars fantasies come true. I was the Mandalorian on the stand on Saturday (an ankle injury stopped me from trooping the event on Sunday), alongside Tony and others. Except for a short break when we needed to get something to eat and drink, (it gets REALLY hot after 9 hours sealed in a costume!) there was always someone on the stand, even when the rest of us were trooping the event and posing for photos elsewhere.

All in all it was a good event and I'm pleased we could be a part of it, with moneys raised going to NACCPO.

As to your suggestion, thanks; the Knights Of The Empire will look into it as we are always endevouring to make the experiance fun for all.

I'm affraid I was only there on Friday so I missied you, but if the pictures were a little larger I would have been tempted.

Star Wars Rules ^_^