AMBER BENSON - PLEASE HELP

jamiepowell1983

apparently in a email i got today - amber benson is only signing on sunday - and yet on the main page she says all days - please help - does anyone know officially what days she is signing

thankyou

- if this is true - its gonna be a cheaper trip then planned - grrr!!!!!

She's only there on Sunday now. The main page has been updated with this now too!

She is only signing sunday - the front page has been changed to reflect this. I got a shock this morning when i read that too!! but sadly, it is true.

It's saved me £15 - I'm putting a happy face on it!

It's cost me an extra £50 - but kind of a happy face still! i wanna meet her! it's not like i'd do anything else next weekend!

She is only signing sunday - the front page has been changed to reflect this. I got a shock this morning when i read that too!! but sadly, it is true.

It's cost me an extra £50 - but kind of a happy face still! i wanna meet her! it's not like i'd do anything else next weekend!

it still says shes there all days - im confused - can you all recheck it please

thanks guys!!

it still says shes there all days - im confused - can you all recheck it please

thanks guys!!

it doesnt when i look at it... are you sure?

That's fortunate as I was planning on going on the Sunday only. Although I guess it's also bad because that means she'll be a lot busier.

Am really looking forward to meeting Amber and hope to meet Juliet Landau too. This'll be the first time I've been to any of these events so I hope it goes smoothly :)