awwwwww just ikkle me

Harvey Baby

My Name is Harvey I am the first forum boy and Alice is my Queen

My mummy who I just dribbled on (I do that a lot I'm getting my toothy pegs) thought it was about time I had forum status. So here I am (don't you think this is great typing for a 10 month old) truth be told it's usuall like this k'fdnbkljnfdbab, gid'gdblhreafbknfd;/fbkn but mummy thought you might have trouble reading it.

Anyway I am coming to C10 next saturday with my mummy(Lilelfgirl) and Daddy(Combat_Gerbil) I'm hoping to see my Godmummy Roxy who makes me laugh........ and hopefully get my picture taken with some famous people like I did at LFCC it was fun I had my picture taken with a Hobbit who wasn't much taller than me :poki: and another man who nearly fell asleep holding me (how rude)

I must go now I have to hide mummy's chasing me with a nappy Nooooooooo nooooooooo

HB

Edited by Harvey Baby

thank you for welcoming me so warmly ladies. Auntie Smaug big smilies for you. come see me on Saturday and say hello to me I do like the ladies. I can't say what mood I will be in cause my toothies hurt very much.

CU soon

HB

I will definately come and see you!! I'll be in costume though - but you wont be scared of me, will you?? *big squishy virtual hugs*

Say hello to your mummy and daddy for me!