dr who filming

emma_w

i'll be there and by the sounds of things most of the people who post on gallifreyone will be there so there will be a crowd. if you need any details send me an email, its in my sig and i'll pass the info on.

thanks, im a little unsure if to go now. A friend of mine told me he never stops to sign anymore and gets booed rather alot for it. Not sure I fancy the trip on a bank holiday monday to get nothing out of it and being on my own is never fun. but you wouldn't mind giving me the info I can look at trains and things just incase

I was there from 1 in the afternoon til 2 am the following morning, didnt get to meet the great man himself but he was there will get pics when i can, they were filming the shakespeare episode with dean lennox kelly playing the bard.

We got kicked off the last film set but we heard everything can also tell you they were filming at lord leycester hospital today and it was surrounded by roundhead guards and there in warwick again tomorrow before heading to the globe, if any one wants to know details of the episode feel free to add me to msn and ill be happy to tell just dont want to ruin it for any one

yeah they were also filming in warwick on tuesday and wednesday at lord leycester hospital, it was doubling up for the globe theatre, i went wednesday night after work stuck around until 2am and got to meet David and all I can say is he is hotter in person especially with his scottish accent, we werent allowed photos or autographs as they were behind schedule but as me and my mum and sister were the last ones left he came over to see us.

The other thing is that he is wearing his brown suit in the episode

yeah they were also filming in warwick on tuesday and wednesday at lord leycester hospital, it was doubling up for the globe theatre, i went wednesday night after work stuck around until 2am and got to meet David and all I can say is he is hotter in person especially with his scottish accent, we werent allowed photos or autographs as they were behind schedule but as me and my mum and sister were the last ones left he came over to see us.

The other thing is that he is wearing his brown suit in the episode

yay! i love the brown suit! (only on him)

i met him at the Harry Potter premier and he was so sweet he held my hand (for like 10 seconds) as i was frozen!

Warrick - on Tuesday?!? oh dear now I am going to kill my parents. They had gone to Warwick on the Monday and then to Stratford upon Avon on the Tuesday. Why oh Why couldn't they have stayed in Warwick!!!

eeek on a lighter note for my birthday my best friend bough me a Dr Who album with some great stories :YAHOO:

They were filming at the globe Thurs, Fri and Saturday night. We managed to meet David on Saturday morning and had a 20 minute chat with him.. he is an amazing guy! :thumbup: Thought I'd share my pic :)

jodavid.jpg

We also got to watch a bit of the filming and it looked great. Am loving Shakespeare and Martha :thumbup: :)

my uncle emailed me saying that he was at warwick castle on tuesday and they where filming there too!

Gutted much!!!! :YAHOO:

I was in Warwick castle on monday, why oh why didn't i choose to got there on the tuesday rather than the stupid National Space Centre???? :thumbup:

It would have been ace to see DT in person he's cute :thumbup:

They were filming at the globe Thurs, Fri and Saturday night. We managed to meet David on Saturday morning and had a 20 minute chat with him.. he is an amazing guy! :P Thought I'd share my pic :)

jodavid.jpg

We also got to watch a bit of the filming and it looked great. Am loving Shakespeare and Martha :o :)

Aww thats a wkd photo!! I would love a photo of him in the bown suit cause I was gonna go in my Rose S2 Ep1 costume so would have been awesome

They were filming at the globe Thurs, Fri and Saturday night. We managed to meet David on Saturday morning and had a 20 minute chat with him.. he is an amazing guy! :YAHOO: Thought I'd share my pic :)

jodavid.jpg

We also got to watch a bit of the filming and it looked great. Am loving Shakespeare and Martha :D :)

:dance: I love that pic. Awww youre so lucky! Jealous??? me?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!! :YAHOO:

I wanna meet him. :dance: