Costume Progress...

working on a couple at the moment...

first is a female predator suit, im about half done. working on the legs at the moment

DSC00028.jpg

the second is Wakka from final fantasy X. about 90% done on this one. just gotta paint the blitzball and get some sandals

DSC00027-1.jpg

oh, and sorry for the HUUUGE pics.... photobucket makes them stupid big! :P

Looks good! Sorry for sounding ignorant, but who you going as?

Edited by Lady of The Realm

Looks good! Sorry for sounding ignorant, but who you going as?

Looking good hun!!

first is a female predator suit, im about half done. working on the legs at the moment

the second is Wakka from final fantasy X. about 90% done on this one. just gotta paint the blitzball and get some sandals

Oohh my boyfriend will probably like the predator one, are you doing Wakka for the saturday c10?

Oohh my boyfriend will probably like the predator one, are you doing Wakka for the saturday c10?

cool, but that pred suits gonna be nothing compared to the one i normally wear :wub: not wearing wakka to cm, im saving that for another event end of october :poki: thinking about wearing my USCM armour to cm though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not strictly cos process ok its not at all but i keep saying i'm gonna show you all what i look like. Well this was taken 5 minutes ago literally. Not much change eh?????

Picture011.jpg

I've just finished work and the longer hair at the back is tied up so i'm not looking my best but it'll do for now. Gettin my hair cut again next week so i'll post a pic when it's straight cos i'm goin to a foam party just after n it'll go really really curly. lol :gorgeous:

Edited by liremaer

Cool i'll look out for it hon. My hairs even shorter now. Had it cut and blow dired and nicely straightened and went to a foam party. lol do you know what a bosom i felt when it went ping and i looked like a poodle????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well i got to meet rooster on tuesday, boy did that make my week. Add to that my stays have taken a step back due to the facy i ran out of ribbon to bind the edges with and couldn't get any of the same colour so it's got to all come off. dammit that took me an hour and a half to sew on by hand. :firedevil:

well at this rate I won't be in any costume :coolthumb: i've not heard from the peeps making my myrtle cotume for over a week and no idea if its even started never mind finished and I have less than 3 weeks to loose enough weight to feel happy in my eowyn dress again (haven't worn it since last gmex and i've put so much weight on!!) don't wanna not be able to get into it!