Latest guest announcement for G MEX Gerry Anderson

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...

this is for anyone that may know or showmasters, but will elijah wood be at collectormania gmex do you think? as you can tell im a big fan and really would like to meet him again, i met him at the london film and comic con but i really want to see him again. could you try and get him please? to collectormania g-mex and anything else you can get him 2 aswell for example another show, thank's write back please, sarah x

ok thanks, i have relised that im starting to enoy people by asking about elijah wood, the only reason i kept asking was because i was waiting for your answer(showmasters) as i needed to know as soon as possible so i can book a holiday on the date of collectormania G-mex. if elijah was there i wouldn't book it. i only have one more question, sorry, but do you suppose elijah will be at another show as its next year and he plays frodo? sorry to keep on. and if anyone other than showmasters posts back a horrible comment like the other people have then im seriously going to be mad, this is a forum to ask questions and discuss, thats what im doing so dont have a go at me! thats not a threat by the way but im just sick of people having a go at me like that guy said on the LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT page "With all apologies for re-hijacking this guests thread I suspect it would be a good idea if Elijah Wood doesn't come back to another event in this country unless he has a very heavy security presence!" he or she is called count fooku, im sure this forum doesn't alow threats? even if the do say sorry at the begining? anyway don't mean to bother anyone, thats my last question about collectormania events for now:)

• Moderators

OK I'm not Showmasters but I just have to say that if guests ARE coming to ANY event then they're pinned at the top as an announcement like this one.

So if Elijah is coming to another show, he will be posted in that particular section, or on the website once it's organised. There hasn't even been a VENUE confirmed yet, so they haven't announced guests.

This means there's no real need for you to keep asking about him because you can just check back like everyone else :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA please read. I'm not having a go, I'm just asking you to read and take on board what I say.

1: Asking for confirmation is pointless, you will not get it:

As others and myself have said, once a guest is announced, SM will update the forum. SM are never going to say yes or no until an announcement is made. The best you are going to get for shows this year is the answer you got, which is "It's unlikely". For shows next year like another show, SM will not know yet if he is or isn't coming. So again the best you'll get is "maybe". Until the official announcement is made SM will NEVER say YES he's coming.

2: SM do not have time to keep answering your request:

SM are very busy and do not have time to answer you everytime you ask if Elijah Wood is coming to an event. See point 1, once they have confirmed Elijah for an event they will announce it to everyone! You'll just have to be patient like the rest of us and wait for the announcement. Constantly bugging them about it is going to get you no where and just annoy them (and other forum members)!

3: Stop requesting Elijah in Guest Annoucement threads:

SM already removed your request from him in >>THIS ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD<< and asked for guest requests to go in the guest suggestion section (which is where they belong). You have now be asked by "SM themselves" to stop posting in the wrong places.

4: Request him in the right place:

Please go ahead and post as much as you like in the Guest Suggestions Section that you "want" him to attend an event. But please do not ask for confirmation, you will not get it.

To sum up I'd like you to stop doing two things:

1: Clogging up guest announcement threads with requests for Elijah (or any other guests).

2: Requesting confirmation that Elijah is going to be at a specific event.

Thank you for reading,

Stuart (Not SM Stuart :P )