Sign in to follow this  
dufresne

Adam Baldwin IS Animal Mother !

Kubrick Vs Wheadon ? NO CONTEST !! Who else will be meeting Adam for his role in this MASTERPIECE ?

Hope he's got some Independence Day photos, but he didn't last time so i'll settle for Serenity.

Kubrick Vs Wheadon ? NO CONTEST !! Who else will be meeting Adam for his role in this MASTERPIECE ?

Glad I'm not the only one....

I met him last time cos I'm a fan of Predator 2 but did chat a bit about Full Metal Jacket..."Walk the walk. Do you talk the talk?" A line I often ask myself of other people.

I met him last time cos I'm a fan of Predator 2 but did chat a bit about Full Metal Jacket..."Walk the walk. Do you talk the talk?" A line I often ask myself of other people.

Get it the right way round Nicky for goodness' sake !

I'm a fan of both and although FMJ is a much better film my loyalties are with the Predator franchise.

Guest Dr jones

FMJ is a wicked film - I've been in contact with Papillon Soo Soo who played the Da Nang Hooker with the famous lines "me so horny".

I run her officail website and she sent me loads of autographs and rare photos - im gonna try and see if she'll do a signing.

I really wanna meet Adam Baldwin - hopefully he'll have some FMJ photos to sign

FMJ is a wicked film - I've been in contact with Papillon Soo Soo who played the Da Nang Hooker with the famous lines "me so horny".
It's incredible how that line has become part of pop-culture and is still used today...the last time I heard it was in The 40 Year Old Virgin and it's also in that Sir Mixalot song about big butts and Not Another Teen Movie. Fascinating that she even as a website but I guess she does other stuff too now.

I'm a fan of both and although FMJ is a much better film my loyalties are with the Predator franchise.

I meant the FMJ quote - you got walk and talk back to front :drunk:

Can I just suggest you don't type 'Animal Mother Photos' into Google like I did, there are some very disturbed people out there

Can I just suggest you don't type 'Animal Mother Photos' into Google like I did, there are some very disturbed people out there

tried that... i didn't see anything too disturbing, at least not on the first page of posts... ?

and i've disabled safesearch :D