PRICES

FON

• Showmasters Admin

At the last ED almost all the guests were £10.

My guess is that it'll be simlar this time, maybe with some at £15. If you budget for £15 a guest you won't go far wrong.

If you have a budget in mind there is plenty of time to make the decision once you're there. It's a very quiet event unlike CM and LFCC. You'll have plenty of time to wonder around, find out everyone's price (there'll be a sign on each guests desk), and then make up your mind who to get.

One thing that did frustrate me a bit was that at the last show you didn't get a cheaper rate for providing your own item. I had a pic of a group of stormtroopers that i got multi signed. I had hoped that by doing this i'd have cut the cost slightly. With so many guests at these shows it would be a nice option to have.

I'm getting all but one, and two from eight of them. I cry when i think about how much i'm going to spend!

Which 'one' are you not getting, may i ask? and why?

Toby Philpot. Purely cos i have his autograph already.

Thats a good enough reason, I already have a couple of autos but im getting them again on a multisigned poster :blink:

I'm getting all but one, and two from eight of them. I cry when i think about how much i'm going to spend!

Which 'one' are you not getting, may i ask? and why?

Toby Philpot. Purely cos i have his autograph already.

Thats a good enough reason, I already have a couple of autos but im getting them again on a multisigned poster :blink:

I plan to start a poster one day, but for now i'm just concentrating on 8x10's. This empire day will see my collection pass the 100 autograph's mark! Not bad for two years of collecting them. :WINCE:

Not bad at all! I'm currently at 738 SW different names (although my collection has about 6000 signed SW items), but I've been at it on and off since 1992... Check out my collection online! :-)

I guess i still have a way to go then! And i thought my collection was big!!