SHOWMASTERS STORE ONLINE!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We now have a new online store, where you will be able to purchase Photo Session Tickets & Talk Tickets for Collectormania 10

Gold Passes will be on sale through the same site as they were previously. The new store is for Programme Entry, Photo Session Tickets and Talk Tickets only

To make most use of the online store please register on the store before purchasing, this way you can keep a track on your order online!

>>Showmasters Online Store<<

Showmasters

Darn it! I wrote this all once but something ate it! My bad if it comes up somewhere else!

Stupid question maybe but is entry for Collectormania 10 still free?

I read the terms and conditions on the store home page and the programme entry section didn't seem event specific. I realise that these are only available to purchase for GMEX 2 at this time but I was unsure if this is something that could be added at a later date to the store like Talk tickets or *ahem* ...party tickets.

I hold my hands up that it might sound a little barmy as it's in the middle of a shopping centre but it would be just my luck to get caught out because I wasn't paying attention and have no entry tickets...on my birthday weekend too! Hotel booked and nowhere to go.

If anyone can let me know I would really appreciate it.

thanks

as you say, its in the middle of a shopping centre - unless they're gonna have to pay to shop ^_^

yeah, its free to my knowledge :smile:

thanks - sometimes my idiocy can be very amusing :WAVE:

as you say, its in the middle of a shopping centre - unless they're gonna have to pay to shop :P

yeah, its free to my knowledge :smile:

thanks - sometimes my idiocy can be very amusing :WAVE:

don't worry, we all have those days :D

as you say, its in the middle of a shopping centre - unless they're gonna have to pay to shop :dance:

yeah, its free to my knowledge :YAHOO:

thanks - sometimes my idiocy can be very amusing :YAHOO:

don't worry, we all have those days :dance:

I swear I'm just living that week lol!

Dont' worry I started to wonder about that too when I read this

Entry to the show is now by programme only. When purchasing through our online store you are buying a programme which also includes entry to the show. After you order has succesfully been processed you will receive in the post a ticket which you will then exchange for a programme at the show.

Dont' worry I started to wonder about that too when I read this

Entry to the show is now by programme only. When purchasing through our online store you are buying a programme which also includes entry to the show. After you order has succesfully been processed you will receive in the post a ticket which you will then exchange for a programme at the show.

Thank goodness, I was fearing insanity this week! you know when you just have that week and it leaves you teetering on the edge? :unsure: