AMERICAN GOTHIC

merlin

I can't believe I'm the only one who watched this fantastic but strange series in the late 90s. It would be great if Showmasters could get some guests from this show, guests like:

Gary Cole

Lucas Black

Jake Weber

Paige Turco

C'mon folks, let me know I'm not alone in appreciating this programme. :D

I can't believe I'm the only one who watched this fantastic but strange series in the late 90s. It would be great if Showmasters could get some guests from this show, guests like:

Gary Cole

Lucas Black

Jake Weber

Paige Turco

C'mon folks, let me know I'm not alone in appreciating this programme. :D

I watched it, too. It was great. Crappy 'ending' though. Didn't see that one coming...NOT. Would be great to meet the actors.

Pauline XX

Gary Cole

Lucas Black

Jake Weber

Paige Turco

C'mon folks, let me know I'm not alone in appreciating this programme. :dance:

You're not alone! American Gothic was so different - I absolutely loved it and would like to see Gary Cole and Lucas Black especially, as well.

*shudders*

I watched this and I remember I had to watch it with my mum lol!!! I couldn't watch it alone cos I was terrified :angel: It was good though - the only ep neither of us could watch was the one with the beetles - BLEE!!!!! :angel: Can't remember the ending though, but I've always liked Gary Cole :angel: